Manual patch?

amiamon12

Question

So ive just downloaded new client on my laptop, but i cant play because i have to download 40mb+ patch.
Now the problem is apparently my download speed on that patch is like 0.01kb~2kbps.
Theres nothing wrong with my internet connection, i can watch youtube on HD just fine, i downloaded the client in 10 minutes so its definitely not my connection problem.
Is there some manual patch out there that can help me with this problem or some suggestion to fix my problem? thanks

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, amiamon12 said:

So ive just downloaded new client on my laptop, but i cant play because i have to download 40mb+ patch.
Now the problem is apparently my download speed on that patch is like 0.01kb~2kbps.
Theres nothing wrong with my internet connection, i can watch youtube on HD just fine, i downloaded the client in 10 minutes so its definitely not my connection problem.
Is there some manual patch out there that can help me with this problem or some suggestion to fix my problem? thanks

Have you tried downloading it using IDM? You can download the client faster this way.