9 members have voted

1. 1. Human vs elf SM

2. 2. Path

• [Human]Warrior/Infantryman/Knight/SM
    • [Human]Warrior/Infantryman/Gladiator/SM
    • [Human]Warrior/Mercenary/Phalanx/SM
    • [Elf]Warrior/Infantryman/RK/SM

46 minutes ago, Evasion said:

Cant really decide what i will make, i need help. Amd need help for equips build,because others say chiv, other hb.And will human have stuns or they are played to 1shot? 

Well I have a different path I can give you it is pretty good it is human, humans don't have stuns, yes they are for 1 shot if you have the right gear, and I would recommend hb set

If you make a Human SM and go Knight Path, you go Mercenary at level 40, Not Infantryman. This gives you the crit damage passive that you would normally get at Gladiator, just a lower level of it.

Human SM no longer has a stun because of the changes on Shield Skills requiring an actual shield and not a second weapon. Their one shot ability is usually higher than an Elf's because of the crit damage bonus they get from passive and their increased PA from Burning rage and human's base str difference.

I would say HB Set is always better than Chivalry of the Church, you really need crit rate on Sword Masters, especially if you're focusing on stats like Strike which usually leaves your character lacking in Dex.