Orange

New Crafting System - Poll

Crafting System Rework  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which crafting system do you prefer?

• I prefer the current crafting system
    • I prefer the new crafting system

10 hours ago, BengFisher said:

"because it will be easier for you to craft things now" <=== easier will make prices down broh :)

Meaning no offense bro

It doesn't necessarily mean the price would go down in an instant. @Orange had said that the crafting difficulty will remain the same, the materials needed are more widely dispersed, so you have to kill some of the monsters to get the materials. I feel it would bring much more fun compare to you destructing equipments from NPC/monster drops.

16 hours ago, BengFisher said:

"because it will be easier for you to craft things now" <=== easier will make prices down broh :)

really? you think reducing the amount of materials to craft an item reduces its price? I'm expecting a huge change to Magical Flame's price already, and with that price change, you'll already know what i'm implying then.

well it is a good idea so a new player will gain knowledge about crafting,since as i see many newbies keep asking on shouts

26 minutes ago, Orange said:

I think we have enough votes with the overwhelming majority voting for it C:

Well, at least we should reach the quota of 100 votes XD

But yeah, majority approves of the changes, so might as well implement it :D

I do like the idea of the new crafting system. :)

Just question though, about the farming. Would you increase farm lots or make it available to more families since it's going to be "useful" now? :) 

(Tbh, I just really want to have a farm someday. But the scarcity of it makes it impossible for a mere noob like me. XD)

24 minutes ago, Yuini said:

I do like the idea of the new crafting system. :)

Just question though, about the farming. Would you increase farm lots or make it available to more families since it's going to be "useful" now? :) 

(Tbh, I just really want to have a farm someday. But the scarcity of it makes it impossible for a mere noob like me. XD)

Most plots are currently empty so now would be the perfect time to buy a farm.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Most plots are currently empty so now would be the perfect time to buy a farm.

Thanks for the tip. I got one. :) 

This crafting system will be sure to help the newer players of the community learn an easier crafting system than the one we have now.
It would be a huge improvement from this current system.

11 hours ago, BengFisher said:

@Orange I would loves it if you telling us before doing updates :) , i mean like notice :D

There has been a post mentioning this kind of idea:

On 4/2/2017 at 8:43 PM, Seraphyre said:

She creates patch notes after an update is released so players know what has been implemented. If Orange were to tell players what she planned to release, and something didn't work out the way she wanted and it didn't get put into the update, it could create some problems. She does, however, give players an idea of some things she plans to do for future patches, such as fixing Sniper/Panzer, releasing a new map, etc. She does the best she can with what time she has, and I think she deserves more credit than she is given. With that said, we are sorry if things aren't moving as fast as you'd like, but please be patient - we're all doing our best.

Sir I have a question ,if Slime can dropped slime pet . . . . Are the other momon can drop a pet too? I want a wookiss pet if its true XD 

11 hours ago, Ronssz said:

Sir I have a question ,if Slime can dropped slime pet . . . . Are the other momon can drop a pet too? I want a wookiss pet if its true XD 

That's one manly pet..

An outdated design of the UI that has been the same for 8 years, I think the game could use a breeze of fresh air.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

An outdated design of the UI that has been the same for 8 years, I think the game could use a breeze of fresh air.

Perhaps @Evasion was suggesting for blue as the colour of new UI instead of beige. Maybe you could add some other color options like the current UI. :D

16 hours ago, Vincard said:

Perhaps @Evasion was suggesting for blue as the colour of new UI instead of beige. Maybe you could add some other color options like the current UI. :D

There will be 2 color options, but that only changes the top of the windows and the corners, the colors are blue or red. The other options will be for a "compact" HUB or "widescreen" HUB.

On 7/17/2017 at 3:50 PM, Tay_l2 said:

When will the change happen? Has already reached more than 100 votes

Im excited too! ^_^