share your war strategies/tactics

Sky_Light12

• mine revolves placing few stealthed players in same map but far away from warzone . when they gains upperhand & killed the "frontline" team , i've signaled the stealth team for ambush from behind and while they're busy dealing suprise attack, the frontline gets up and quickly kill the confused enemy . this one definitely requires handful of rogues with stealth skill at minimum
  • second one is minor but during the war, guild members must not close to each other in order to avoid getting hit by AOE too often . so i'd say splitting up and keep distance from each other should be good option
  • third one is like parthian shot tactic. it has element from first one (placing stealthed rogue from hidden place), but you pretend to run and at same time lures the chasing enemy into the trap . aside requiring rogue with stealth , you also need sufficient MS (but not too high as they will stop chasing you as you completely outrun them) and careful for beholder (i believe this can be rectified by having said stealthed rogue hiding behind something such as large rock or wall for example) . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthian_shot
  • fourth one is resemble phalanx formation . one carries shield charges (or huge defense) head-on and tanks while one carries 2 handed weapon stays back (or dual wielder/bow player) and proceed attacks after the enemy tipping off their first move to tanker (i.e using a skill with long cooldown)

note : using strategies/tactic means you are playing dirty in war (but not exploiting bugs or cheating program, those are too far and breaks the rule of game) . also to do all of above, the assigned guild member must co-operate in order to properly work (excluding each strategy/tactic's weakness) , otherwise they likely rush and your chance of winning are plummets down . numbers of player & their qualities (stats , class & equips) and map may affect your strategies/tactic

Im newbie at war but these are some factors I think that will help you in winning a war

1. Move Speed ( very important in war, i will not elaborate it)

2. If you are not a tank, don't go at the front lines,  Always hit and run (after casting skill, don't stay on the same position, always move then come back again after skill cool down)

3. Always spam your skills

4. Don't go away from your party/guild mates/unions unless you have the balls to be focused fire by all the enemies

5. If your a damager, make sure you make your character build,  even if you die, and don't have full buffs, your damage can hit and damge or even kill an enemy

6. Make sure before you die, you kill one or more enemy

7. Don't go near spawn point

8. If you are a tank, don't go too deep on the enemy position, cause no one can tank a whole union, just stick to your union front line position and absorb some damage, if your hp became critically low, go at the back lines then heal, after that go again at front lines, your purpose is to absorb damage, stun and crowd control so that damagers of your union can move and kill swiftly and fast.

9. Do go for enemies that lure you, you will be ambushed

10. If you're a mage stay at long range, maintain and always move at random position within you're union position and spam your DOT , AOE and crowd control skill (stun, freeze etc), Always HIT AND RUN NEVER TANK and also always use your beholder skill ( for backstabbing rouges)

11. If you are a melle/longrange damager or a mage be a good scout, don't just look at front lines also look around your union postion for backstabbing rouges, you're role is not just to kill enemies it is also to scout and observe enemy movements

12. As for formation I don't think anyone can maintain a formation especially if the war takes too long, it will only make confusion to union, just stick to above I said and I think you're good to go

Note:  using strategies/tactic does not mean you are dirty in war, you are just using your BRAIN... 

• Upvote 2

On 7/13/2017 at 4:51 PM, wedge1 said:

Im newbie at war but these are some factors I think that will help you in winning a war

1. Move Speed ( very important in war, i will not elaborate it)

2. If you are not a tank, don't go at the front lines,  Always hit and run (after casting skill, don't stay on the same position, always move then come back again after skill cool down)

3. Always spam your skills

4. Don't go away from your party/guild mates/unions unless you have the balls to be focused fire by all the enemies

5. If your a damager, make sure you make your character build,  even if you die, and don't have full buffs, your damage can hit and damge or even kill an enemy

6. Make sure before you die, you kill one or more enemy

7. Don't go near spawn point

8. If you are a tank, don't go too deep on the enemy position, cause no one can tank a whole union, just stick to your union front line position and absorb some damage, if your hp became critically low, go at the back lines then heal, after that go again at front lines, your purpose is to absorb damage, stun and crowd control so that damagers of your union can move and kill swiftly and fast.

9. Do go for enemies that lure you, you will be ambushed

10. If you're a mage stay at long range, maintain and always move at random position within you're union position and spam your DOT , AOE and crowd control skill (stun, freeze etc), Always HIT AND RUN NEVER TANK and also always use your beholder skill ( for backstabbing rouges)

11. If you are a melle/longrange damager or a mage be a good scout, don't just look at front lines also look around your union postion for backstabbing rouges, you're role is not just to kill enemies it is also to scout and observe enemy movements

12. As for formation I don't think anyone can maintain a formation especially if the war takes too long, it will only make confusion to union, just stick to above I said and I think you're good to go

Note:  using strategies/tactic does not mean you are dirty in war, you are just using your BRAIN... 

all of this make sense, especially the note, and totally valid for all types of wars (FREE, FUN, or RULED).

• Upvote 1