about my lost items

Lanaro

Question

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Lanaro said:

you miss understand i not saying the philo gone but my glove exactly gone, on that time when i uneqiped my CB glove philo with 28.4 vit since, i change it so that my low lvl enemy can hit me i using troll glove instead but when i look up on my inventory my CB lost?

1. Be careful not to double post. We will see your question and reply as soon as possible. 

2. Are you sure it is gone? Sometimes if you drag an item out of your inventory and your character dies, the item will fly to a corner of the screen and may end up hidden. To fix this a simple relog is all you need. 

If not, I'm afraid you may have accidentally deleted your glove. Unfortunately, if you did delete the glove there is nothing we can do about it. 

Edited by Jonah

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, Lanaro said:

Q>sir what happen why when i change my gloves from cb to other gloves after that my +12 CB vit  philo lost??? T.T

What exactly happened? Did you take the item off and the philo disappeared, or are you referring to transferring the philo on your glove to another glove.

Philo transfer is not possible here.

On 7/19/2017 at 4:13 AM, Jonah said:

What exactly happened? Did you take the item off and the philo disappeared, or are you referring to transferring the philo on your glove to another glove.

Philo transfer is not possible here.

i mean im using my CB.set when im at duel since my enemy is low lvl from me i unquiped my cb glove so that the block rate  will not effect any more so i swap my CB glove with troll glove from my invetory...and after that im looking for my CB on my inventory and damn gone....

you miss understand i not saying the philo gone but my glove exactly gone, on that time when i uneqiped my CB glove philo with 28.4 vit since, i change it so that my low lvl enemy can hit me i using troll glove instead but when i look up on my inventory my CB lost?