War

Barnacle Bill

Question

What is the purpose of a war? How do you determine who has won a war? When ever I go to war, I see there isn't really a goal that my team, or the enemy team is working towards (such as maybe a kill limit). Is it just about bullying the enemy team until they all leave one by one? 

5 answers to this question

• Administrator

Then the guild that drained your GP would be at a disadvantage, your guild has nothing to lose because you have no GP left while the other guild does. What we could also do is when you set the war bet you set the GP and once one of the guilds uses up that limit they lose.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Then the guild that drained your GP would be at a disadvantage, your guild has nothing to lose because you have no GP left while the other guild does. What we could also do is when you set the war bet you set the GP and once one of the guilds uses up that limit they lose.

what about setting the time limit ?

when one side choose to declare a war , the next option aside target guild should be "Time Limit" starting from 5 minutes to 1 hour . once they decide the target and time limit , the other side should be received confirmation along shown time limit

2 hours ago, Barnacle Bill said:

What is the purpose of a war? How do you determine who has won a war? When ever I go to war, I see there isn't really a goal that my team, or the enemy team is working towards (such as maybe a kill limit). Is it just about bullying the enemy team until they all leave one by one? 

Pretty much. There have been suggestions as to how to end wars but there's been no long term solution yet. We will have to wait and see what the future patches hold and see if any more ideas come up or are accepted. 

War does get ridiculous when one side runs out of GP, because it ends up draining the winning guilds GP a lot quicker. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Orange said:

One solution would be to automatically end the war when one side runs out of GP, the guild that has 0 GP would be named the loser.

but, but... earning GP from scratch would be hard if only a few guild members are active (as far as i know, leveling guild members and killing enemy guild members earn GP). Maybe a time limit or a specified limit of GP is decided beforehand?