Error in logging in

raffy22

Hi, i have tried all the solutions given. But still, error encountered. I cant send screenshots anymore, due to restrictions of size. Please help, thanks. 

Hide problem details:

Problem event name: APPCRASH

Application name: LUNAClient.exe

Application Version: 1.6.0.0

Application timestamp: 58a639a3

Fault module name: LUNAclient.exe

• Administrator

You installed VC Redistributables with the correct version for your OS (32bit or 64 bit) and it didn't change anything?

Do you have an antivirus installed? Did you add LUNAClient.exe to your exceptions?

Hi, yes i have installed the VC Redistributables and still encountered same issue.

Actually, i already played this for almost a month already, but i don't know what happen.

My antivirus is already disabled since the day i played. 

So, i don't really know what happen. Do you have any resolutions?

Thanks 

• Administrator

Well if you were able to play on the same computer but now you aren't what has changed? Did you install or download any new programs?

By the way you should not just disable your antivirus, to stay safe you should add LUNAClient.exe to your antivirus' exceptions, so that you can keep it on and play freely. If you don't know how to do that you can google "(the name of your antivirus) add file to exception list".

Try uninstalling, redownloading and reinstalling, before you run the launcher to patch add that exception I mentioned, then start patching.

Well, i have done all the recommendations, but still cannot connect to game.

I do not install anything or even update some some programs.

Anyways, thank you Orange for your efforts in explaining what to do.

Its time to say good bye.

Appreciate all efforts.