In-game Coupons

LittleTnCo65

Question

Sorry to bother you all again. I am confused about how those coupon things work. I'm not even sure if that is the correct name for them. All I know is; they build up quickly and say that you can use them in the cash shop. I've tried every way possible and they don't see to work for me. What am I doing wrong? I'd really like to purchase some adorable outfits for my pets and characters. As far as that goes; I can't even seem to find the store in order to purchase items for real money either.

2 answers to this question

• Administrator
3 hours ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Sorry to bother you all again. I am confused about how those coupon things work. I'm not even sure if that is the correct name for them. All I know is; they build up quickly and say that you can use them in the cash shop. I've tried every way possible and they don't see to work for me. What am I doing wrong? I'd really like to purchase some adorable outfits for my pets and characters. As far as that goes; I can't even seem to find the store in order to purchase items for real money either.

Are you playing Celestia Luna Online? We don't have any kind of "coupons" that build up in your inventory that say they can be used in the cash shop. In fact we have the Gem Store, if you log in on our website you can see all the items you can purchase here: http://celestialuna.com/itemshop/ to buy gems (with real money) to spend in the gem store you go here: http://celestialuna.com/account/payment/

41 minutes ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Sorry to bother you all again. I am confused about how those coupon things work. I'm not even sure if that is the correct name for them. All I know is; they build up quickly and say that you can use them in the cash shop. I've tried every way possible and they don't see to work for me. What am I doing wrong? I'd really like to purchase some adorable outfits for my pets and characters.

You need gems in order to buy something at the website's gem store. To access it, first you have to log in. 

44 minutes ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

As far as that goes; I can't even seem to find the store in order to purchase items for real money either.

You must be talking about private donation. You have to contact @Orange for doing so.