Newbie: Already in Trouble!

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing great here in the wonderful land of Blue! I haven't been to town long and have already stirred up some trouble. My apologies. I promise to be a good little character for now on. I just get so darn confused. Some days I'm a normal little girl sitting down having some tea playing with butterflies. Next thing I know; I've turned into a lil' elf being chased by some mad bears who think I stole their pot of honey. But just when they think they have me cornered; because they've called on their ugly goblin friends, I can't take it anymore and turn into a giant dark elf and making them run for the hills. Awh; just another glorious day in the land of Blue.

Anyway; irl world I served in the US Army. I just miss it so much! I was medically discharged just nine months shy of my retirement. I was released due to a stroke. I've pretty much gotten over that. So it's not so bad. The biggest let down was discovering that I have MS. Enough of the sad, gloomy stuff. I look forward to sharing the land of Blue. Good luck to you all. I do apologize for the misconduct. I promise to go over the rules more thoroughly once I've located them. O_o 

As Jonah was nice to point out to me; I may be playing on the wrong server. He kindly provided me with the correct link to upload the game. I just learned that the one I've been on is referred to as "Reborn Luna Online" by Suba games. I feel so bad. As soon as I can get it uninstalled and run a sweep I'll reboot and install the correct one. I never realized that there were so many other ones. At least I've been treated nice here. I've been on that server for three weeks now and can't seem to get a single person to chat with me. Teaming up is out of the question. I feel so lonely!

For now; please call me Lil' T until I can set up some new characters. Does anyone have any suggestions on some good, fun names?

Edited by LittleTnCo65
Sounded too wordy. Wanted to be more direct on some issues.

1 hour ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing great here in the wonderful land of Blue! I haven't been to town long and have already stirred up some trouble. My apologies. I promise to be a good little character for now on. I just get so darn confused. Some days I'm a normal little girl sitting down having some tea playing with butterflies. Next thing I know; I've turned into a lil' elf being chased by some mad bears who think I stole their pot of honey. But just when they think they have me cornered; because they've called on their ugly goblin friends, I can't take it anymore and turn into a giant dark elf and making them run for the hills. Awh; just another glorious day in the land of Blue.

Anyway; irl world I've recently returned home from serving in the US Army. Well, I suppose a year and a half isn't really so recent. I just miss it so much! I was medically discharged just nine months shy of my retirement. (For the second time mind you). I was released due to a stroke. I've pretty much gotten over that. So it's not so bad. The biggest let down is learning that I have MS. Enough of the sad, gloomy stuff. I look forward to sharing the land of Blue. Good luck to you all. I do apologize for the misconduct. I promise to go over the rules more thoroughly once I've located them. O_o 

As Jonah was nice to point out to me; I may be playing on the wrong server. He kindly provided me with the correct link to upload the game. I just learned that the one I've been on is referred to as "Reborn Luna Online" by Suba games. I feel so bad. As soon as I can get it uninstalled and run a sweep I'll reboot and install the correct one. I never realized that there were so many other ones. At least I've been treated nice here. I've been on that server for three weeks now and can't seem to get a single person to chat with me. Teaming up is out of the question. I feel so lonely!

For now; please call me Lil' T until I can set up some new characters. Does anyone have any suggestions on some good, fun names?

I look forward to seeing you in-game and I hope you enjoy your stay. In terms of nicknames just be creative with your characters. I tend to find that some simple words make the best character names. 

• Upvote 1

Well; hello there Jonah. Thank you for the reply. Very appreciated! I have created one character thus far. She is an adorable red-head. But of course; she takes after me. :D She is a human fighter that I named Mitzky. There was a sweet little gal in my platoon that was dubbed "Ditsy Misty". So I got it from that. I'm curious about something. Just how long do our warning points last? Is there like a punishment we do to make up the points? Like community service in the forums or in the game for example.

Forget that! That is just total nonsense on my part. Sorry Jonah. I'm apparently having an MS episode or something. My thinker just isn't working properly. <_. Since I now know I was on the wrong server; let us please forget about the coupon thing. It is totally embarrassing. Thank you. See you in-game. I'll be creating more character in a bit. Getting ready to make something to eat.

HAH!! I love it :D

I like having those fun names too ^^ All I do is to google the phrase "funny names mmorpg" or something like that, I browse them, and take something I like, and see if it's still available in the blue land :D One of the best I've found is a name for a female warrior called "Executie" but too bad it was already taken HAHA!

P.S.

Spoiler

5pXwM7Q.gif

• Upvote 1

Atiqah; nice to meet ya. Glad to know I'm not alone here in the land of Blue. Especially glad you enjoyed my little intro. ._< The first character I've created is Mitzky. She's a human fighter with red hair and red eyes. I'll be logging on in a few minutes to create a few more. It may tomorrow before I actually start playing. You know; it would be fun to come up with a comic or running gag about the land of Blue and its' inhabitants. I wonder what the "powers that be" would think of it!? I'll be sure to come back here and post again with the names of all the characters I've created for those who are interested in getting together and hanging on occasion. Don't worry; I never hang out for long. I just can't resist helping get rid of some of those baddies in the Land of Blue. :D Lil' T

I finally got me fighting crew together. I just hope they do a good job. You know how some anime characters can be. :noway:

Here they are:  Human, Fighter, Female, Mitzky - Elf, Fighter, Female, LilSpice - Elf, Rogue, Female, Tanika - Human, Rogue, Female, Xanniah - and lastly; Human, Mage, Female, LuLaura.

Wish them well on their first mission. They start patrol soon. Real soon! Like; immediately following my exit from the forum!! :!: (Hope that wasn't meant to be an angry emoji. I was trying for an excited one. We need more emoji's. C'ya in Blue Land and the forums.    Lil'T

P.S.

Please choose one of the character names to represent me by. That will be my nickname. It's a shame I can't change the member name; or have a nickname shown under the image I have displayed.

• Administrator

Hi and welcome to the server! C:

Here are some useful links if you ever feel lost:

Oh and the map where all players set up shops is Nera Castle, good luck!

On 2017-08-09 at 2:01 PM, LittleTnCo65 said:

Anyway; irl world I've recently returned home from serving in the US Army. Well, I suppose a year and a half isn't really so recent. I just miss it so much! I was medically discharged just nine months shy of my retirement. (For the second time mind you). I was released due to a stroke. I've pretty much gotten over that. So it's not so bad. The biggest let down is learning that I have MS. Enough of the sad, gloomy stuff. I look forward to sharing the land of Blue. Good luck to you all. I do apologize for the misconduct. I promise to go over the rules more thoroughly once I've located them. O_o 

wow an army vet, nice to meet you welcome to celestia luna, i would like to here your stories pm in game if you ever see me online IGN: QrowBranwen,

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2017 at 2:17 PM, Orange said:

Hi and welcome to the server! C:

Here are some useful links if you ever feel lost:

Oh and the map where all players set up shops is Nera Castle, good luck!

Yes; thank you Orange. A really kind person in-game gave me a map, a pet named Cherry, and told me about Nera Castle. Thank you for taking the time to provide the information. Lil' T

On 8/10/2017 at 3:41 PM, Rheed said:

wow an army vet, nice to meet you welcome to celestia luna, i would like to here your stories pm in game if you ever see me online IGN: QrowBranwen,

Sure thing. Thank you for reaching out. The next character I'll be logged in with is Tanika; a rogue elf. My main is Mitzky. She is now lvl 11.

On 8/10/2017 at 7:23 AM, Atiqah said:

I like having those fun names too ^^ All I do is to google the phrase "funny names mmorpg" or something like that, I browse them, and take something I like, and see if it's still available in the blue land :D One of the best I've found is a name for a female warrior called "Executie" but too bad it was already taken HAHA!

Yeah; I know what you mean. I know someone with a similar character name to the "Executie" that you mentioned. I wonder if that person may have taken an example from it. :32: