Haning out in the Land of Blue

LittleTnCo65

Hi; it's me again. I've discovered that it is almost as fun hanging out in Alker Harbor as it is doing quest. Or just killing, (oops! I meant beating up bad guys). I have re-rolled a couple of characters. Two of which were at the advice of some awesome gaming pals. There names shall remain a mystery.  To all those who have reached out to help me and the various characters I have; thank you all so much. The male character I have now, is called BlueGuardian. That's right!! Watch your step or sheriff rheed and I will have to lock you up. :cool: He; Blue has a nickname. It's AquaBoy!! :noway:

Thank you Rinchannau. It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Yea; I know, I do pick on Rheed a lot. Well; I grew up without any brothers or sisters, so he is like a special little brother. I just hope he isn't older than I. Otherwise; I'd feel like a real idiot. :33:

Honestly, if you get to the late game (lvl 135+) there's not much to do besides participating in guild wars or hunting with friends.. so yeahh hanging out in alker and having a chitchat can be fun XD

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Atiqah said:

Honestly, if you get to the late game (lvl 135+) there's not much to do besides participating in guild wars or hunting with friends.. so yeahh hanging out in alker and having a chitchat can be fun XD

^ my position now :38:

By the way @Atiqah, what is your IGN? I've been curious for a quite long time :48:

Damn! I didn't expect such fast replies XD

Hi Atiqah! I agree with everything you just said. I do have a question for you though. How in the heck did you get inside my heart? I really want to know. Just don't cause any sudden movements. Heart-attacks are prohibited! :43:

Awh :D I dont have any idea..I'm just being a good friend to you and the other people out there XD

By the way @Atiqah, what is your IGN? I've been curious for a quite long time :48:

I feel you... Btw, I'm in your guild eva... My identity will be left hidden lololol... :28:

Just don't tell her who am I @LittleTnCo65 HAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Atiqah said:

Damn! I didn't expect such fast replies XD

Awh :D I dont have any idea..I'm just being a good friend to you and the other people out there XD

I feel you... Btw, I'm in your guild eva... My identity will be left hidden lololol... :28:

:52:  :50:  :51:

OMG!! :noway: I just don't know where to begin. There is just so much love in the air. It's not even Valentine's Day! :P I just love some of the little emoji's you guys (and gals) come up with. So gosh darn adorable.

9 hours ago, rinchannau said:

I'm getting ditsy just looking at it. I mean; dizzy. O_o

9 hours ago, Atiqah said:

Hi Atiqah! I agree with everything you just said. I do have a question for you though. How in the heck did you get inside my heart? I really want to know. Just don't cause any sudden movements. Heart-attacks are prohibited! :43:

I was commenting on the part in your signature about Location: In your heart...

9 hours ago, Atiqah said:

What me? T_T I'd never do that. Wait; just who are you anyway? Better yet; do you even know who you are? :32:

8 hours ago, Rheed said:

I heard my name

1tvasc.gif

Yes you did! You'll hear it more times than she can point. :40: I love that girl. Are there any new seasons available??

• Administrator

Please do not triple post even in off-topic.

To quote multiple people click the  +  button and if you need to add something or change your reply from earlier click the edit link to change your previous reply.

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

Please do not triple post even in off-topic.

To quote multiple people click the  +  button and if you need to add something or change your reply from earlier click the edit link to change your previous reply.

Oh no. I'm terribly sorry. Posting on forums is not as simple as one would think. More rules than being in the military. I'll try harder. Please forgive. T_T

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Oh no. I'm terribly sorry. Posting on forums is not as simple as one would think. More rules than being in the military. I'll try harder. Please forgive. T_T

It's alright, you're learning. I see you still haven't joined discord, it's not just voice (for what its known most) it's an instant chat messenger

11 hours ago, rinchannau said:

:52:  :50:  :51:

LOLOLOL :28:

7 hours ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

OMG!! :noway: I just don't know where to begin. There is just so much love in the air. It's not even Valentine's Day! :P I just love some of the little emoji's you guys (and gals) come up with. So gosh darn adorable.

I was commenting on the part in your signature about Location: In your heart...

What me? T_T I'd never do that. Wait; just who are you anyway? Better yet; do you even know who you are? :32:

1. Emojis are indeed pretty darn adorable.

2. Ohhh my bad, i thought you meant something else LOL :42:

6 hours ago, Orange said:

It's alright, you're learning. I see you still haven't joined discord, it's not just voice (for what its known most) it's an instant chat messenger

Yeah; I really wanted to join Discord. My firewall keeps refusing it. I was told that you can use it in a browser. If so; how?

35 minutes ago, Atiqah said:

Just go to this link: https://discordapp.com/
On top right corner you can see the "Login" button..So yeah, you can use with just the browser only!

Thanks again. You are so knowledgeable. I will try going to the link after I get back from doctor visit. Right now I just want to go protect the Land of Blue. Does anyone know why it's called that anyway?? :?:

2 hours ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Thanks again. You are so knowledgeable. I will try going to the link after I get back from doctor visit. Right now I just want to go protect the Land of Blue. Does anyone know why it's called that anyway?? :?:

Because it's floating in blue sky? :50: 

3 hours ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Blueland is the game's setting name, a floating continent.

floating continent is common on fantasy genres (trope : http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FloatingContinent)

5 hours ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Under the threat of the demon race, the brave elves forge alliance with various other races to prevent their homeland from being destroyed. The elves were forced to their last fight. Under the ferocious battle, a loud sad roar could be heard from the vast land. The world was separated with the load sad roar. From then on, people often hear the sad roar coming out from the cloud. Through this sad story, the people now call this place, Blue Land.(Source)

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Atiqah said:

Under the threat of the demon race, the brave elves forge alliance with various other races to prevent their homeland from being destroyed. The elves were forced to their last fight. Under the ferocious battle, a loud sad roar could be heard from the vast land. The world was separated with the load sad roar. From then on, people often hear the sad roar coming out from the cloud. Through this sad story, the people now call this place, Blue Land.(Source)

I can always count on you to keep me straight. :D That does make sense. I remember reading portions of it. With the MS; I sometimes don't retain information when I need it. I have a Journal that I keep important appointments, resources, information, and how I cope throughout the day. I have a sticky note attached to it that says: "Lil T's Brain. Do not remove or alter said contents. Not responsible for outcome." XD I sure do miss everyone. Last night; for me, was very lonely. :34: