Living in The Land of Blue

LittleTnCo65

I know this is going to sound odd. Really, really odd. However; I was thinking that maybe we could have a little section devoted to people using screenshots and such to make up a little comedic story-line about living in the Land of The Blue. If selected; the Admin or Moderator of forum would come up with the initial story-line/intro to the Land of Blue. The next person who stops in to check it out would continue where the Admin or Moderator left off on. Sort of like a Celestia Luna Online Comic Book. It certainly sounds odd, but it also sounds like it would be a  lot of fun. It's okay if it gets turned down. Believe me; I have plenty imagination going on inside my head to keep me entertained for months on end. XD

• Administrator

This is an idea for a topic that you can start yourself, there were already story topics where players contribute a few words or a paragraph to a story together, it's not something the staff have to get involved in, we're here to take care of the game and keep the rules in check.

The best place for this would be general off-topic, just make sure to explain how to participate clearly, good luck! :wink:

PS: it's Blue Land, not Land of Blue!

45 minutes ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

I know this is going to sound odd. Really, really odd. However; I was thinking that maybe we could have a little section devoted to people using screenshots and such to make up a little comedic story-line about living in the Land of The Blue. If selected; the Admin or Moderator of forum would come up with the initial story-line/intro to the Land of Blue. The next person who stops in to check it out would continue where the Admin or Moderator left off on. Sort of like a Celestia Luna Online Comic Book. It certainly sounds odd, but it also sounds like it would be a  lot of fun. It's okay if it gets turned down. Believe me; I have plenty imagination going on inside my head to keep me entertained for months on end. XD

Go go start it, Miss Lil  :49: 

On 8/16/2017 at 8:53 AM, rinchannau said:

Go go start it, Miss Lil  :49: 

I'm currently working on the rough draft for it. I'm not sure how to implement the rules yet. It will not be something too difficult I  promise.

Update: I've finished grabbing the screenshots that I want to use for the opening act/beginning of this Mega Event. I know how I want the rules to be laid out. Just finishing up the rough draft for it, then will check to make sure it's what I want and think you all will enjoy. I hope you guys have a lot of fun. Thank you for your patience. :38: Lil' T

Edited by LittleTnCo65
Necessary Update on event for forum.
  • Upvote 1