Priestess Luna Story-line Comments Section

LittleTnCo65

Hello. I truly hope you have enjoyed the story I came up with for us to do. Please make sure you follow the guidelines established by our generous moderators for our forum. As I mentioned in the rules and how to play on the main story page; please do not add any comments, suggestions, ideas and so forth. You will do that here in this thread. I just wanted us to keep the story line going and not cause confusion or hard to locate where you left off reading or participating.

There are two sections within the story itself that cause for "audience participation".
1. The first part will be coming up with the person to officiate the ceremony. You may place that section into the story itself.

Example: Hello, my name is "insert your character name or a made-up one". I am applying for the position of Priest, Mayor, or Wedding Planner. I am "insert a fictitious age, ie: made up one" and I come from the land of, territory of, village of "insert one of the names from the maps or make one up; your choice". I desire this position because, "whatever you feel would best suit the story line". Hopefully that part isn't too confusing.

2. The second "audience participation" will be enlisting the help of some soldiers. In the story is mentioned how many will be chosen among the applicants. And about the leading soldier. You can follow a similar example that I provided in number one. Just switch the positions to fit the situation.

You are allowed to vote on whose story lines you like or agree upon. Then come back here and talk about it. I want both good and negative feedback. Your thoughts and ideas are important to me. Please let me know if you notice the story stagnates; that there has been no added participation. I will then add more to it if I haven't already posted. So; as a quick reminder, no double-posting. Thank you so much and enjoy the story.

Lil' T

• Upvote 1