I Love This Place

Tacco Girl

Celestia Luna Online is an incredible game! I've played a lot of games out there and I do believe this may be the best one. I am from far far away. I love to play dress up. It is so fun wearing different hair styles and colors and outrageous outfits. I enjoy being different and think others' should be the same way; enjoying themselves and not being bothered if others' don't understand. Mystery is a Slice of Life after all. And if anyone has any questions about my name; I love love love Tacos. I like to experiment with different recipes for them. I prefer to make my own versus going to a fast food place or other restaurant. I am goofy to the max. If I ever annoy someone, I would want them to be honest and tell me. I do know how to be serious as well. Just believe that games are meant to be fun and enjoyed by all. I've always been a joker; class clown if you will. That was mainly to help me get over some serious family issues as a child. I just never grew out of that coping skill. Enough is enough already. Go play Celestia Luna and enjoy yourself to the fullest! :cool: TaccoGirl

59a2b5fe68638_TacoMyWay.jpg.4bfb7cc30cf4c3cde9284f96c0cb28b0.jpg Taco My Way!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LittleTnCo65 said:

Hello Tacco Girl. Welcome to Blueland. Vincard is correct. That photo comes from the link that was provided by Vincard. However; we don't know if Tacco Girl made that same one or not. ItsMeMario I love your style! :cool:

Awww. Thank you :hmpf::hmpf:

• Orange locked this topic
  • Orange unlocked this topic