2H Swordmaster?

themostnoob

Question

Hello, just playing this game for about 2 months now so I maybe wrong but...

Has anybody tried an SM using 2hand sword before? and maybe got some success with it? Because if you'll be 2h, you can still use the skills that a dualwielding SM can use (SB, Dual SB, etc.) BUT you'll get access to burning crash and earthquake as a bonus too! Isn't it cool? You look like a destro but with a higher range of Sonic Boom...

The only issue I see is maybe you will have lesser p.a and strike using a 2h than dualwielding.. But if the difference between the two are not that high, maybe it's worth a try?

What do you think of this guys? Thanks XD

2 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, themostnoob said:

Hello, just playing this game for about 2 months now so I maybe wrong but...

Has anybody tried an SM using 2hand sword before? and maybe got some success with it? Because if you'll be 2h, you can still use the skills that a dualwielding SM can use (SB, Dual SB, etc.) BUT you'll get access to burning crash and earthquake as a bonus too! Isn't it cool? You look like a destro but with a higher range of Sonic Boom...

The only issue I see is maybe you will have lesser p.a and strike using a 2h than dualwielding.. But if the difference between the two are not that high, maybe it's worth a try?

What do you think of this guys? Thanks XD

Well the problem with a build like this is the amount of damage it does compared to a destroyer. Most sword masters find it way more convenient to use a 1H weapon and shield as their secondary style because using a shield has benefits like block (Especially block), and physical defense. 

While it may be fun, 2H SM has much less potential than a destoyer/dual SM has, and ultimately defeats the purpose of going SM.

On 9/11/2017 at 0:50 PM, Jonah said:

Well the problem with a build like this is the amount of damage it does compared to a destroyer. Most sword masters find it way more convenient to use a 1H weapon and shield as their secondary style because using a shield has benefits like block (Especially block), and physical defense. 

While it may be fun, 2H SM has much less potential than a destoyer/dual SM has, and ultimately defeats the purpose of going SM.

Hmmh, thank you so much for your inputs Jonah!