Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haxer2002

My Account bugged

9 posts in this topic

That means you are banned for some reason.

Do you recall doing something against rules?

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haxer2002 said:

Idk what happen .. when Im about to log-in my account this thing show up >>> http://imgur.com/5B69rbM

please fix this asap

You were banned for PK leveling. The duration of the ban is 6-12 days.

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Orange said:

You were banned for PK leveling. The duration of the ban is 6-12 days.

What do you mean PK leveling ?

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PK leveling is when you abuse the PK system to gain exp while killing your own characters in PK.

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Orange said:

PK leveling is when you abuse the PK system to gain exp while killing your own characters in PK.

Owhh .. Can u show me a proof ?

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is theres anything I can do so I can enter my account back ? I really need to farm in NH to earn gold

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haxer2002 said:

Is theres anything I can do so I can enter my account back ? I really need to farm in NH to earn gold

She had said the ban duration is 6-12 days, you can just wait until the D-day comes.

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vincard said:

She had said the ban duration is 6-12 days, you can just wait until the D-day comes.

Okay ......

    0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0