Mage class path for solo fighting

TheKingofFilor

Question

Hello. Honestly, I've been looking through the mage guides and struggle with understanding and deciding which mage class is best to solo. So I feel embarrassed to ask because I think I am an idiot or something. > u<;; So I want to know which mage path that is powerful and best for solo all the way from the noob level to the end level? 

Also I am very confused over the str, dex, vit, int, and wis thingies. Other mage guides I've seen at seems to be focused on vit and int more than the others. So should it be full vit or int and why not use other str, dex and wis for mages? I always find the color yellow in those bothering me than it should have but I guess it is normal? I don't know. I am a newbie at this but I want a deadly powerful mage that is very good at solo. > u<; I just don't know how to do it properly. :/ any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Oh and I want to go as an elf mage though some mage guides seems to prefer human mage. O .O; So I don't know if I chose the wrong race or something. :/ So confusing. I apologize. > u<;; 

5 answers to this question

well your only viable option for solo-capable elf mage was soul arbiter

for stats , mages generally choose INT and VIT . some go for full , other mix INT and VIT

because INT increases Magical attack and VIT covers up mage's traditional weakness of P.deff

one of good example guide for SA here : 

7 hours ago, TheKingofFilor said:

Also I am very confused over the str, dex, vit, int, and wis thingies. Other mage guides I've seen at seems to be focused on vit and int more than the others. So should it be full vit or int and why not use other str, dex and wis for mages? 

Because STR and DEX suit fighters/rogues better.

Also, WIS is not really popular here since it only affecting magical defense, mp recovery and total mp.

I always find the color yellow in those bothering me than it should have but I guess it is normal? 

and what are those yellow colors are? :P

Oh and I want to go as an elf mage though some mage guides seems to prefer human mage.

Elves are cute right? :41: You can go for Soul Arbiter (SA) or Rune Master (RM), I prefer SA ofc cause RM is usually for buffer.

16 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

well your only viable option for solo-capable elf mage was soul arbiter

for stats , mages generally choose INT and VIT . some go for full , other mix INT and VIT

because INT increases Magical attack and VIT covers up mage's traditional weakness of P.deff

one of good example guide for SA here : 

Ahh thank you very much.  I was trying to decide which one that would be better for my elf mage since I want to be wiser with the sp. 

11 hours ago, rinchannau said:

Because STR and DEX suit fighters/rogues better.

Also, WIS is not really popular here since it only affecting magical defense, mp recovery and total mp.

and what are those yellow colors are? :P

Elves are cute right? :41: You can go for Soul Arbiter (SA) or Rune Master (RM), I prefer SA ofc cause RM is usually for buffer.

in the stats, lol. *nods* So SA, okay, thank you. Got to be wiser with the sp as well. Being a mage is lovely but so complicated. one wrong sp and it messes everything up. Bleh. Anyway thank you guys. 

17 hours ago, TheKingofFilor said:

in the stats, lol. *nods* So SA, okay, thank you. Got to be wiser with the sp as well. Being a mage is lovely but so complicated. one wrong sp and it messes everything up. Bleh. Anyway thank you guys. 

Being a mage is lovely but so complicated + pricey :44:

Also if you happen to mess with SP, you can use reset skill scroll, but that also cost more money T_T