Solo capable class + other questions

Gladi

Question

Hello :P

I want to start play again after 4 years break. (was surprised when saw site layout changed :36:)

1. I am thinking now about farming class (pls no entr. idk why but not enjoy 1dag+shield). From what I read, farming is like going Nera and drop eq then selling it. Which class/classes could do it pretty easily? Most interested in fighter classes but of course open for suggestions. I think I have something like 0,5 - 1b (it's probably nothing these days but still better this than 0 ._<)

2. Is voting got removed? or I am just blind ? :D

3. Are people willing to sell donate points/item shop stuff in game?

4. What about cheats/hacks/scammers? When I was playing, there was a lot rumours about cheats and could meet plenty of scammers. probably because of these I quit :37:

5. Is solo leveling/PVE possible? I saw somewhere you can use 2 clients but imo it;s uncomfortable and I would like use only 1.

6. Any thoughts about these classes?: RK>Paladin, SM(elf), Magnus, TM? (Those most fun to play imo, that why asking :41: )

:39:

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Gladi said:

Hello :P

I want to start play again after 4 years break. (was surprised when saw site layout changed :36:)

1. I am thinking now about farming class (pls no entr. idk why but not enjoy 1dag+shield). From what I read, farming is like going Nera and drop eq then selling it. Which class/classes could do it pretty easily? Most interested in fighter classes but of course open for suggestions. I think I have something like 0,5 - 1b (it's probably nothing these days but still better this than 0 ._<)

4. What about cheats/hacks/scammers? When I was playing, there was a lot rumours about cheats and could meet plenty of scammers. probably because of these I quit :37:

5. Is solo leveling/PVE possible? I saw somewhere you can use 2 clients but imo it;s uncomfortable and I would like use only 1.

6. Any thoughts about these classes?: RK>Paladin, SM(elf), Magnus, TM? (Those most fun to play imo, that why asking :41: )

:39:

1. If you don't want to use a rogue for farming, the best classes to use would be a Cardinal or a Magnus, although any class can be used to farm.

2. Voting was removed to prevent people from multi-voting and exploiting the GP system.

3. People do sell Gems in game (the Item Mall currency). Do note that the prices do vary, some people sell them for 70m/gem and some for 85m/gem.

4. This game has a few people who like to scam and set HQ gem prices incorrectly, as if they were HC gems, if you do come across this, take a screenshot and report it. Also, if someone asks you to give them an item before they give you all the gold you're selling it for, it is most likely a scam. Be careful with your items.  

5. Solo leveling is possible, you have to get a set of equips for it however, especially at level 125+, the monsters in Sahel and the future maps hit very hard. 

6. Paladin: It's a class with very high survivability to the point in which it's the second most popular class in the game. It has the highest achievable block rate and can still dish out damage. 

SM Elf: Not recommended as Humans have much more damage and are more capable of taking down defensive opponents

Magnus: The most popular class in this game, it has a skill that can protect the party for 3 seconds and has a 7 second cooldown (although this is subject to change.) It can achieve the highest physical defense/HP stat in the game and is the most versatile class.

TM: Has a skill that makes it perfect for 1v1 situations, however the class has a lower dual wielding passive than the Blade Taker. It has very high critical damage and movement speed, it is mostly used as a hit and run class.

1. idk, but cardi or magnus is pretty good for me solo wise
2. yes
3. yes, but the price has gotten so high because of inflation
4. scammers prob, cheaters i haven't found any
5. yes, i think you should. solo DD
6. magnus ftw for me

4 hours ago, Gladi said:

Yes, it got removed T_T Now there is a way to obtain points/gems other than buying that is by filling survey, but IMO it's quite complicated ._.

4 hours ago, Gladi said:

Yes, some selling gems (or "can be called" GP before) or buying items like reskill, restat, puke, etc then selling it on game.

4 hours ago, Gladi said:

So far cheats and hacks are hard to find now ._< Except scammers. Be careful of those jerks. 

4 hours ago, Gladi said:

Yes, except you can't enter Date Dungeon alone ofc :D but there are always people who search for DD partner. Most people using 2 clients for faster leveling at DD (but that kind of thing is somehow a bit lonely <_.). Also, exploring the land by yourself is ok too (since the EXP rate is high). 

4 hours ago, Gladi said:

All I know those job you stated above are good for war :44: 

That's all I can answer :32:. I'm still inexperienced so please correct me if i mistaken something ._<