Where can i find the wild mantis

Shkoora123

Question

6 answers to this question

On 10/21/2017 at 1:40 AM, Orange said:

Wild Mantis is not enabled in The Great Garden.

You can get the same items it would drop (Heart Stone of Evil, Medusa's Wand) from Fighter in the Wind and Huge Mummy in Nera's Graveyard. 

why disable wild mantis and hornet boss? 

6 hours ago, BlackPaPer said:

why disable wild mantis and hornet boss? 

I suppose both monsters are only available in Luna+ so they got disabled. Wild Mantis drops Medusa's Wand and Heart Stone of Evil in Luna+, and here you can get the same items from Fighter in the Wind and Huge Mummy. Mistress (Hornet Boss) drops Heart Stone of Evil as well as Euryale's Bow which Austere Grand Master Boss drops.

17 hours ago, Vincard said:

I suppose both monsters are only available in Luna+ so they got disabled. Wild Mantis drops Medusa's Wand and Heart Stone of Evil in Luna+, and here you can get the same items from Fighter in the Wind and Huge Mummy. Mistress (Hornet Boss) drops Heart Stone of Evil as well as Euryale's Bow which Austere Grand Master Boss drops.

i see. but still can be added right?. since price for medusa so high and less seller. make the price hike so high

On 10/25/2017 at 2:47 PM, Vincard said:

hmm, I remember Wild Mantis and Empress are from Luna Classic, at least when is still on gkentang... XD