Job Passives Guide & Discussion

Orange

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 4:34 PM, wedew said:

how many passive outcome i will get when i chose destroyer in the end with this path warior-mercenary-knight- destroyer?

@Orange had given an example for the calculation lol :38:

Do the math:

Warrior -> P.atk +1%  (SM path Lv1)

Mercenary -> Patk +2% Crit dmg +2% (Destro path Lv1)

Knight -> Patk +3% (SM path Lv2)

Destroyer -> Patk+5% Crit dmg +5% (Destro path Lv2)

So, in the end, you'll get a total of +11%+8% Patk and +7% +5% crit dmg.

CMIIW 

Edited by Vincard
Calculation errors, thanks Orange.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Vincard said:

@Orange had given an example for the calculation lol :38:

Do the math:

Warrior -> P.atk +1% (SM path Lv1)

Mercenary -> Patk +2% Crit dmg +2% (Destro path Lv1)

Knight -> Patk +3% (SM path Lv2)

Destroyer -> Patk+5% Crit dmg +5% (Destro path Lv2)

So, in the end, you'll get a total of +11% Patk and +7% crit dmg.

CMIIW 

It does not stack. The total would be +8% Patk not 11. And 5% crit dmg not 7.

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

It does not stack. The total would be +8% Patk not 11. And 5% crit dmg not 7.

Oops, that was silly of me. :33:

There's no mention of what you said, so I thought the stat will stack. (Even though the example has implied it)

• Administrator
On 12/19/2017 at 4:32 AM, Orange said:

Here is an example build to help you calculate your job passive outcome:

Paladin Path Sword Master Path Destroyer Path Magnus Path Panzer Path Crusader Path
Warrior   1        
Infantryman 1          
Phalanx 1          
Magnus       1    
  Level 2 Level 1   Level 1    
  P. Def +3% P. Atk +1%   P. Def +2% P. Atk +2%    

The total stats you'd get for that path would be P. Def +5% and P. Atk +3%. While a pure path Paladin would get 15% P. Def.

If you have any feedback please reply here! ._<

1 hour ago, Vincard said:

Oops, that was silly of me. :33:

There's no mention of what you said, so I thought the stat will stack. (Even though the example has implied it)

As you see it says Paladin Lv 3 = Patk +3% and not 4% (1% + 3%)

Maybe you misunderstood with the total at the bottom, which is the 3%(Paladin) + 1%(SM) + 2%(Magnus).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 7:11 PM, BlackPaPer said:

it already final? maybe. entraper no need many eva again. but. mostly. if newbie want play entra for grind money. they go all str or mix it with dex.

because they were think. for what big eva. but aoe damage/damage output low. wasting time for farm. mostly. farmer at nh who use entra. always 1 hit aoe mob. i think if it will be cahnge not only eva. but crit damage or p.a % maybe will be uselfull. i dont think entra only needed for grind money. if they are boring farm then what will they do? going pvp?really? entra only increase eva stats want pvp? they will be meat at pvp.

This is a good thing for most entrappers which mostly and mainly focuses on evasion .. with this feature, entrappers don't have to focus too much on evasion, allowing them to distribute more damage output especially for farming

I personally don't see any point for entrappers to do pvp, but perhaps that's a matter of individual interest .. they could just create a better path solely for pvp-ing purpose

• 4 weeks later...

just tried to make a new entrapper going pure path for the 40 evasion and the options

available for lvl 40 human are archer and Chief

on the above it states scout is for both as indicated by the (H) and (E)

Arse.. guess i'll try again via elf

On 3/14/2018 at 6:45 AM, xelor said:

just tried to make a new entrapper going pure path for the 40 evasion and the options

available for lvl 40 human are archer and Chief

on the above it states scout is for both as indicated by the (H) and (E)

Arse.. guess i'll try again via elf

sorry, but yeah, Scout is for ELF only... :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, Orange said:

All characters get their job passives, existing already have them and new chars get them when they change jobs.

When we're gonna have lvl 145 jobs? is really motivating for lvling

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GM orange. i want to ask. i built necro with path cleric monk inquirer then necro, i want to ask about HP when become necro.

in 104 my hp is 9.7k++ but when become necro it will be just 8.9k++ dunno why . its just a bug or what? i hope u read and fix this thanks

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Syaeful said:

Hi GM orange. i want to ask. i built necro with path cleric monk inquirer then necro, i want to ask about HP when become necro.

in 104 my hp is 9.7k++ but when become necro it will be just 8.9k++ dunno why . its just a bug or what? i hope u read and fix this thanks

Each job has a different base HP and a different HP for each VIT formula.

• 5 months later...

Hi GM. is this already final? I think some of pure path passive bonus need to be buffed.

For example for DESTROYER path, the usual path is war>mercen>knight>destro we will get P.Attack 8% Crit Dmg 5%

while the pure path(war>mercen>gladiator>destro) giving us P.Attack 11% Crit Dmg 9%

by going pure path, we should give up so much skill in Knight such as lvl 15 Heavy Armor Expertise, Lvl 2 Solid Weapon, lvl 5 Blessed Guard, enhanced hp and others skill. but we only get an additional 3% PA and 4% Crit Dmg.  

Another example is MAGNUS path, lets say the usual path is war>infan>knight>magnus will give us 3% P.Def and 5% PA

if we go pure (war>infan>rk>magnus) we will get 7% P.Def 6% PA. We just get 4% more p.def yet we lose more p.def from not getting high lvl Heavy Armor Expertise and Blessed Guard buff. I think it need to be buffed so there is Pros and Cons whether we should going PURE path or not.

• Orange pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...