pixus bisa di reinforce?

w33fans

pertama saya mohon maaf karena tidak bisa menampilkan screenshoot . kemarin tanggal 28 desember 2017 tempat kejadian nera castle , coordinate 304.248 seseorang player dengan nickname archerymoon sedang menjual sebuah pixus dengan reinforce eva +10. pixus reinforce eva? serius? saya yg baru memulai main luna celestial lagi semenjak 7 tahun yg lalu bingung stengah mati dan mencoba fitur reinforce dan mencoba untuk mereinforce pixus tapi hasilnya nihil. saya sempat menggunakan fitur megaphone dan menerikan "GG pixus can be reinforce with eva+10" setelah hal itu banyak player yg menghubungi saya. benarkah demikian ? saya lgsung mengatakan ke mereka yg wisper saya , pergilah ke coordinate 304.248 nick archerymoon vending pixus. yang menjadi pertanyaan saya , kenapa pixus miliknya bisa di reinforce ? sedang milik saya dan player lain tidak? jika memang itu item old kenapa bisa dijual? tidak seharusnya item seperti itu bisa digunakan .sungguh tidak balance jika digunakan saat ada pvp dan gvg . terima kasih 

• Administrator

Hi, this is called reinforce hacking, it was fixed many years ago but some old items still remain, when you see a costume with reinforce or items with illegal reinforce (not allowed in the reinforce info) you should report it, don't buy the item because it will get deleted and you'll just lose gold.

This player along with another one who had reinforce hacks was banned yesterday.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Hi, this is called reinforce hacking, it was fixed many years ago but some old items still remain, when you see a costume with reinforce or items with illegal reinforce (not allowed in the reinforce info) you should report it, don't buy the item because it will get deleted and you'll just lose gold.

This player along with another one who had reinforce hacks was banned yesterday.

hi. thanks for your effort Mrs.Orange . can u help me ? i need a job ? my job now is booster . everyday if i have a time, im help other player whose have low lv to going on 105 and change job. but sometimes when im do my job as a booster. other player come to my area and stealth some monster . i'll try to said but he not see . when im want take my monster , they said im ks. i hate this condition . how to resolve this condition ? i like help someone but when i try to help , so many player disturb me. ex: this day on 08:00PM someone who have low lv said : "please boost me" i said : okay just come at NH ch 1 big hill and sit down. if u have a job do ur job and give this to me. but 5 minutes after im boost someone on NH . 1 player come and stealth my monster. he is from guild kaskus reborn . nick : OxYo .. i really hate this situation , when i help player who has low level , other player disturb me. sorry if my report and question have bad grammar. i just want play and help . 

a.jpg

• Administrator

To report somebody for KS you must take screenshots of the KS. The screenshots must show clearly that he stole monsters that you were attacking and were attacking you (your current screenshot does not show that). It's best to take screenshots of different times to show that they kept doing it.

okay.. its not about ks . i hate other player when im do my job as booster. i'll try to down my lv from 130 to 100 just for help other player . they cant hunt at nera harbour cause they dont have good equip. i help them but other player disturb me. i just want helping other player when they leveling but the problem is to many stupid player disturb my job . thanks .