amira

Forgotten Account Username

Question

Hello. Is there a way to figure out the account's forgotten username by using the registered email? Thanks.

2 answers to this question

You will have to submit a ticket at: 

http://celestialuna.com/help 

Tickets will be taken care of whenever we get to them, posting questions about your ticket can result in it being pushed back. 

I hope all goes well for you, and enjoy Celestia Luna. 

Can we request the staff to send the password recovery email to different email? I got my email's domain changed. :42:

So, i have this [email protected] I used this email to register Celestia Luna Online account. 
And right know i'm trying to change my Celestia Luna Online account's password. The email should be sent to [email protected]
Then i logged in to my email yesterday. I input [email protected] as email address, and the right password. And, my inbox was empty :37: all of my emails were gone. Later, i checked out my email account's settings, and i got this weird fact, that my email has changed to [email protected] I don't know how and when could this happen.

So, it's quite impossible for me to change my Celestia Luna Online account in the usual way :!:, since i won't be receiving any email sent to my email account with previous domain.

I've sent a ticket to the staff. I'm so worried, that the staff doesn't believe me and my case T_T

So what should i do now?

P.S. : Sorry for the bad grammar >.< I hope you guys understand the whole paragraph i wrote.