Forgotten Account Username

amira

Question

3 answers to this question

On 1/9/2018 at 12:18 AM, amira said:

Can we request the staff to send the password recovery email to different email? I got my email's domain changed. :42:

So, i have this [email protected]. I used this email to register Celestia Luna Online account. 
And right know i'm trying to change my Celestia Luna Online account's password. The email should be sent to [email protected].
Then i logged in to my email yesterday. I input [email protected] as email address, and the right password. And, my inbox was empty :37: all of my emails were gone. Later, i checked out my email account's settings, and i got this weird fact, that my email has changed to [email protected]. I don't know how and when could this happen.

So, it's quite impossible for me to change my Celestia Luna Online account in the usual way :!:, since i won't be receiving any email sent to my email account with previous domain.

I've sent a ticket to the staff. I'm so worried, that the staff doesn't believe me and my case T_T

So what should i do now?

P.S. : Sorry for the bad grammar >.< I hope you guys understand the whole paragraph i wrote.

Apologies for the delay in reply. You would just have to re-submit a ticket via the new email or join our discord so we can assist you there. 

Can we request the staff to send the password recovery email to different email? I got my email's domain changed. :42:

So, i have this [email protected]. I used this email to register Celestia Luna Online account. 
And right know i'm trying to change my Celestia Luna Online account's password. The email should be sent to [email protected].
Then i logged in to my email yesterday. I input [email protected] as email address, and the right password. And, my inbox was empty :37: all of my emails were gone. Later, i checked out my email account's settings, and i got this weird fact, that my email has changed to [email protected]. I don't know how and when could this happen.

So, it's quite impossible for me to change my Celestia Luna Online account in the usual way :!:, since i won't be receiving any email sent to my email account with previous domain.

I've sent a ticket to the staff. I'm so worried, that the staff doesn't believe me and my case T_T

So what should i do now?

P.S. : Sorry for the bad grammar >.< I hope you guys understand the whole paragraph i wrote.