Password Reset Problem

amira

Question

Can we request the staff to send the password recovery email to different email? I got my email's domain changed. :42:

So, i have this asdfghjkl@ email.com I used this email to register Celestia Luna Online account. 
And right know i'm trying to change my Celestia Luna Online account's password. The email should be sent to asdfghjkl@ email.com
Then i logged in to my email yesterday. I input asdfghjkl@ email.com as email address, and the right password. And, my inbox was empty :37: all of my emails were gone. Later, i checked out my email account's settings, and i got this weird fact, that my email has changed to asdfghjkl@ email.co.id I don't know how and when could this happen.

So, it's quite impossible for me to change my Celestia Luna Online account in the usual way :!:, since i won't be receiving any email sent to my email account with previous domain.

I've sent a ticket to the staff. I'm so worried, Is there a way for me to get back my account?

So what should i do now?

P.S. : Sorry for the bad grammar >.< I hope you guys understand the whole paragraph i wrote.

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

Hi, our ticket policy was updated recently and we will not change e-mails for account recoveries.

By your explanation I'm confused as to you having access to your account or not. Do you mean reset password and not change it? Saying trying to change your accounts password would imply that you know the current password and can log in. If that's the case to change e-mails you simply update it on your account settings, when you change e-mails or passwords there is no confirmation e-mail at this point in time.