dex and strength questions

xelor

1.Which stat does crit damage?

2.how come an 80 dex boost from entrapper gives 224 crit?

3.Some guides are saying dex for rogue is ok not for fighters then i read full dex destroyer is awesome

which is better dex until 1500 crit with rm buffs 120 from weapon and crit slime or just pump strength?

4.will full dex paladin have fail damage?

1. DEX gives you crit chance n dmg

2. Fighter Heart, Zephyr gives doubled effect from their stat boost (i.e 10 STR from Fighter Heart = 20 STR from Stat Point)

3. on late game, DEX is about strike, eva n crit dmg, as you will have 1500 crit chance at full buffs, suits yourself

4. there is no point in dex paladin, low STR means low in p.atk, more over, as fighter has little to no crit dmg buffs, its a fail :(

Thanks.I have a full vit paladin and while its capable of fighting its very slow especially vs stuns from pve

but when it crits i figured its not bad and if i went dex and got 1500 rate it would be ok.
Ill take your advice and forget it.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ramaohrama123 said:

so is that mean will be meaningless if i have more than 1500 crit??T_T

Yes, but it’s okay to go over as most people actually can stack up to 1800 or more. It’s just up to you and whatever makes you happy

1500 crit is supposed to be a 100% chance to crit, but there is always a slight chance to miss a crit, even if you have over 1500 crit. The 80 dex boost from entrapper giving the char a large boost in crit rate depends on the dex value of the character (the higher dex your char has, the larger the boost from zephyr). A dex paladin can be a great character depending on your set up. Playing normally, you'll want to have at least 1000 crit rate. 1000 crit can be achieved easily using HB set, dex crafts, etc. A dex paladin can only succeed if you ignore vitality all together, which works out considering your block rate.