Question on PK-Delevel

Hermey123

Question

While i was reading in some guide on how to de-level my character by PKing, i found some contradicting opinions on how to delevel urself while PKing others, as follows:

1. there was one guide wherein some player said that the best way to de-level is to kill your dual log in character to get high PK points then die to mobs. 

2. Some said that it is illegal to do number 1 thus you have to kill other players to get high PK points then die to mobs.

Question: what is the right way for me to delevel my level 120 entrapper to level 97 for me to get the loots. (im scared to do anything coz they said they were banning players)

i know there were so many explanations already but its hard for me to clearly understand how it works (im just a newbie just started last march 2018)

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

The reason players get banned with relation to PK is because they do something that does not happen normally in game, they abuse a bug, to abuse that bug you must go out of your way to make it happen.

Simply playing the game in PK mode, or using your other character to kill your main one is not against the rules.

Go PK mode, kill your character, close reward window on killer, select any revive point on dead character, repeat a few times. Or go PK mode in a populated area and players will swarm to kill you themselves, try Nera Harbor, which will be faster.

As long as you don't close your game while in PK mode to forcefully end it you will not loose items or gold.