Radar or Announcement

ethausia

is there a way to make sure we can detect any pkiller nearby like making the small map turn red or blinking when they are nearby?

because just yesterday i was lvling at fairy valley, and i saw someone nearby killing mob so i went to another direction, then it happen.

he followed me i thought he want to party then he stab me (dagger) ..ps: i'm using mage at that time a warlock.

it would be great if there's an announcement made when the player can report the event when being killed by other player.

ofc there's thing called de-leveling but if the player didn't report the incident they won't be announced.

so a pk radar or player report which can announce the world about the pker.

• Administrator

Well, unless they're stealthed their red name and red lightning effect around them should be scary enough. However, we might disable PK on some channels to keep them safe for leveling for those who don't want to deal with such dangers.

45 minutes ago, Orange said:

Well, unless they're stealthed their red name and red lightning effect around them should be scary enough. However, we might disable PK on some channels to keep them safe for leveling for those who don't want to deal with such dangers.

ouuu i thought that red aura was his buff XD he's fast tho ,wearing black cape and easily catch up to me in a sec.

yes that would be great! a channel where a player can leveling and farming safely!