Feeling nostalgic

Hi! My name’s Juan.

It’s the first time i’m doing a post in the forums since I started the game, I never really payed attention to it but i wanted to start by going back into the past and see how much the game has changed since i started playing it when the server opened.

When the 115 armor and weapons were invisible and you could lose your items in your vault or your inventory and finding them hours later or even days after you lose it.

When max dd was 81-100 and you’d need a month of DD’s to get from 145 to 146.

When Pukerian scrolls were used as a trading coin, or when the max level in ranking was a dude level 110.

When you could edit your equipment with almost anything you want (Such as movement speed, HP recovery or even Critical damage).

When VIP Pirate gloves (Also almost every costume or item in the game) were free or 10m each, this marked the death of pukerian scrolls as coin, dropping it’s prize tremendously.

When Panzer and Sniper class had invisible skills 

When everyone would play every class in the game and not just Paladin/Magnus or Sword master as it is now

When Magnus axe two handed was one of the best classes

I could keep going and going, but truth is the game has changed a lot for good and it will keep changing over the years. 

Enemies or friends, everyone has my gratitude for playing Celestia luna and making it awesome.

• 8 months later...