help login problem

romanzolanski

• Administrator
5 hours ago, romanzolanski said:

i dont have any antivirus running

That's not possible, windows defender is always enabled if you don't install a different antivirus yourself.

Try following these steps:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, romanzolanski said:

my windows defender is turned off by group policy '-'

Only an antivirus/antimalware program or missing VC redistributable could make the program crash, one blocks it from working and the other is necessary for it to work in the first place.

Are your drivers up to date? Did you install the correct VC version? (32bit or 64bit)

Nothing else could be causing this, try re-installing in a different folder, if it still crashes then there is something blocking the program.

Is your windows user admin or guest? If it's a guest then there is an antivirus program running you just don't see it, admin users can disable what programs you can access.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, romanzolanski said:

my drivers is up to date , installed correct VC version 32bit and user admin.

Can you show me a screenshot of the system window (also known as "About my PC")?

It should say your operating system, processor, ram and system type information. That way I'll know a bit more about your PC.

• Administrator

Yes McAfee is an antivirus and you installed 32bit redistributable but you have a 64bit system, install the 64bit redist as well in case you don't have it.

Here's a guide on how to add an exception on McAfee:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/add-exceptions-mcafee-69566.html

When adding a file exclusion browse to your game folder and select LUNAClient.exe to be excluded.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, romanzolanski said:

i've played this on the same PC and it worked on the old version of this game

When was that? Because the version of the current client has not changed since February 12th 2018. The only reason some players are having trouble now is because some antiviruses updated their virus database. It's always the antivirus that causes problems, we will be trying to fix it in the upcoming patch.

I suggest you enable windows defender (then it will be the main and only antivirus) and follow this guide anyway:

If it doesn't work then I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the patch goes live, or you can contact me through discord and we can use join.me for screen sharing and I'll try to help you.