problem login?

devillasjr

1 minute ago, Orange said:

Try restarting your router/modem, maybe your're having some connection trouble.

There don't seem to be any problems with the login server right now.

yep but my connection its okey im use tethering from my phone ...

• Administrator
1 minute ago, devillasjr said:

yep but my connection its okey im use tethering from my phone ...

3/4g? that sounds like it would have trouble connecting

• Administrator
Just now, devillasjr said:

4G, if my connection bad i cant browsing too right?

That's not what I mean, it might have trouble connecting to the login and game server, login goes through a proxy for players in Asia, maybe it can't connect to it.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

That's not what I mean, it might have trouble connecting to the login and game server, login goes through a proxy for players in Asia, maybe it can't connect to it.

i cant understand about login goes a proxy in asia  :( 

• Administrator

i cant understand about login goes a proxy in asia  :( 

We have a proxy for asian players so that their connection is faster and more stable, you don't connect to the game directly in the US, maybe your current connection can't reach the proxy server.

We have a proxy for asian players so that their connection is faster and more stable, you don't connect to the game directly in the US, maybe your current connection can't reach the proxy server.

then i call my operator phone ask about have problem about have trouble or not with card phone service?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, devillasjr said:

then i call my operator phone ask about have problem about have trouble or not with card phone service?

I will ask if there are any problems with the asian proxy. Try turning your connection off and then on again, sometimes it helps.

I will ask if there are any problems with the asian proxy. Try turning your connection off and then on again, sometimes it helps.

already turn off and on then still cant login, but my friend dont have problem same with me 

• Administrator

already turn off and on then still cant login, but my friend dont have problem same with me 

is he on the same type of connection?