Whats the advantage of axe user in destroyer?

Gon58

Question

8 answers to this question

• Administrator
9 hours ago, AbdullahX said:

There's a passive called "Rage burst "that only works with swords IIRC. It boosts crit damage. So even in crit damage, axe still loses to swords. Axe does have more crit rate, but losing out on sonic boom and rage burst is a deal-breaker. Basically, there's absolutely no merit to going axe destroyer over sword destroyer, at the time of writing this aside from some minor crit rate boost. That can easily be compensated for on other equips. Stick to sword destroyer.

Rage Burst doesn't have a weapon requirement, nor does it say anywhere that it's weapon locked.

Rage Burst Level 1:

Increases the damage of your critical physical attacks by 15%.    

Without Rage Burst with level 5 axe

Luna_01_190112_194229_001.png

With Rage Burst with level 5 axe

Luna_01_190112_194249_001.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gon58 said:

ohh sword has more attacks speed in casting skills than axe?,, in crit rate axe is better than sword? is that it?

Yes, if you use the Sword Passives you will cast the skills faster than Axe. Axe can be better in crit rate and damage than Sword.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:28 PM, SilverDeer said:

The advantages have always been Critical Damage and Critical Rate passives. The only 'disadvantage' I can think is for pvp vs swords users that have more attack speed and their chars also makes a great damage.

There's a passive called "Rage burst "that only works with swords IIRC. It boosts crit damage. So even in crit damage, axe still loses to swords. Axe does have more crit rate, but losing out on sonic boom and rage burst is a deal-breaker. Basically, there's absolutely no merit to going axe destroyer over sword destroyer, at the time of writing this aside from some minor crit rate boost. That can easily be compensated for on other equips. Stick to sword destroyer.

12 hours ago, AbdullahX said:

If I'm not wrong, the description of "Rage Burst" used to say "(only for swords)" when it always worked with all weapons. Nowadays It doesn't say something about weapon requeriments(it's fixed) and works with all weapons (as Orange showed).

The only good thing about Sonic boom is that is one of the fastest sword skills and it's also long range. But even using any of the other skills that axes could also use, the swords users will have the advantage of the attack speed. A good alternative to replace this loss is the skill Earth Wave, which is also a range ability and gives even more damage than Sonic Boom. But you can't replace the attack speed factor.

I think Axe Destro still could be good, it just depends on the player.

16 hours ago, Orange said:

Rage Burst doesn't have a weapon requirement, nor does it say anywhere that it's weapon locked.

Without Rage Burst with level 5 axe

Luna_01_190112_194229_001.png

With Rage Burst with level 5 axe

Luna_01_190112_194249_001.png

12 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

If I'm not wrong, the description of "Rage Burst" used to say "(only for swords)" when it always worked with all weapons. Nowadays It doesn't say something about weapon requeriments(it's fixed) and works with all weapons (as Orange showed).

The only good thing about Sonic boom is that is one of the fastest sword skills and it's also long range. But even using any of the other skills that axes could also use, the swords users will have the advantage of the attack speed. A good alternative to replace this loss is the skill Earth Wave, which is also a range ability and gives even more damage than Sonic Boom. But you can't replace the attack speed factor.

I think Axe Destro still could be good, it just depends on the player.

Well, I stand corrected. That's a good tidbit to know.

On 1/10/2019 at 6:54 PM, Gon58 said:

ohh sword has more attacks speed in casting skills than axe?,, in crit rate axe is better than sword? is that it?

Yep!! But i recommend using axe for destroyers..  Well they are destroyers so axe would be an awesome fit for a destroyer.