Fee's Graceful or Painful RM?

Fifin

• 2 weeks later...

awesome!!

since I'm mage at my whole Luna-life gaming, i'll try this!!

i wonder if there is a guild with only mages around? Grandmasters do the area damage, stunned by Cardinals, HP and MP steal by Necromancers, and all their life supported by runemasters .. woaaahhh ..

a guild only for mages.....thats a good idea o.o

in fact if everyone in the guild will be mage...there will be a super tough competition of becoming strongest and the guild will be full of rivals. The best and fastest way to become stronger >D -nature is calling-

but that MAY increase the racism and this time..between classes. It will be like if my best friend is BT, i cannot invite him on same guild and i cannot force him to become mage as well and bla bla bla..u know what i mean ;)..but i m not sure if this thing will ever happen but there is possibility~

• 2 weeks later...

a guild only for mages.....thats a good idea o.o

Let's try build one. just for fun. :P

in fact if everyone in the guild will be mage...there will be a super tough competition of becoming strongest and the guild will be full of rivals. The best and fastest way to become stronger >D -nature is calling-

IMO, helping fellow mages is the keyword, then. i believe in it.

but that MAY increase the racism and this time..between classes. It will be like if my best friend is BT, i cannot invite him on same guild and i cannot force him to become mage as well and bla bla bla..u know what i mean ;)..but i m not sure if this thing will ever happen but there is possibility~

oww .. hahaha. don't force your friend, Kai, we all don't want it to happen. You and me, for example, choose mages since we see or feel or something in them, right? So, get another one with same idea: 'Magic Is Might'. haha ..

but, BTW, this is just an opinion. no hard feeling. ok?

we should sure give it a try ;)

since i was away from CL for months...i need to work some little to gain the best set for me ( again) and i really dont have time to play around ..

Garee..if u know some mages which will be interested to join and can make a guild..then why not give it a try

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you think taking the painful RM line and still going for Graceful's purpose is possible?

I'm planning on making all three elf classes now, so I want to get the best of both worlds.

I was thinking to follow the painful line, with the graceful guide and use venom cloud, envenom, and divine curse as main damage.

Btw, do envenom and venom cloud stack?

• Jonah unpinned this topic