Cardinal Vs Necromancer

xSilv3rBlad3x

Cardinal Vs Necromancer  

233 members have voted

1. 1. who win Cardi vs Necro?

• Cardinal
    • Necromancer

Question

i agree with amylove55, as a necromancer myself, i can be considered an "Anti tanker", meaning even if ure a full vit anything, i can still manage to drain ure HP bar down to zero in no time. As an anti tanker, all i rely on would be the Venoms, burns and Divine curse. also with curse weakness, i can reduce ure HP, Vit, Etc. Since a necro with full vit has a good amount of HP, it can survive HT easily. Chill breeze also last ahellovalot longer then the Shiled of justice or Lighting stun. Using HB would be useless also since we can freeze lock until ure HB dissapears. the only issue in this match up is if i am stunlocked perfectly and didnt get a chance to hit back.

Reguardless, both classes can be a bitch to each other with the heavy DoT dealing, but due to HT cooldown, necro has the casting advantage.

it really is depend on your job path from lvls 1-104, as for me I'm going pure tank path going cleric>Monk>Bish>necro all this provides all the buffs and passives i need in order to survive, plus the heavy DoT skills from necro, and no necro does not have the upper hand with stun and casting.

If you go cleric>priest/monk/sorc>warlock>cardi this provides really high stun lock (really sorc gives it all) but then cardi's HT is quite good and cooldown lets us down but that doesn't matter because of the stun lock of lvl 20 LS and CB/blizzard etc.

This was typed rushed so it may not seem like it makes much sense but try your best to understand.

Necro=Survivour, nothing can really kill it but heavy damagers/DoT+ epic stunners/immobilize. HP is really high and it's advantages are GW and grinding with its AoE skills.

Cardi=Good 1vs1, great with their target hold skill (eg. Lightning stun+Blizzard) and their HT 2k damage i think it is per x sec but not so great with GW vs all but killing one at a time yeah or grinding. Oh you know what, they aren't that bad at grinding but I've never tried or seen a cardi grinding.

Well. Lets look at the Dot perks.

Card - Holy Taker/ At max it still only hits for the 4 seconds I believe.

-----------------------------

Necro - Venom/ At max, hits for over 10k dmg not to mention other status ailments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these perks in a war.

Sure Cardi's have cast time, and alittle bit of stun. And ther holy taker is devastating when it hits.

But tell me, ever go to pvp map with a necro and hit venom cloud?

You fuck everyone up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets say pvp between the two. A necro can easily get more def then a cardi can.

So if, and its a big IF the cardi is build right, and able to freeze or stun that necro, then stack that. It can kill the necro.

But heres all that necro has to do.

Get close.

Vital Explosion.

That cardi, is a very dead cardi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets now look at solo times.

This is one sided. In any war game, pvp type thing with monsters in the area. Necro becomes unkillable.

Lets say your grinding on your cardi. Grind, grind. Fast heal and potion spam.

Now lets use this with Necro.

Necro has skill called Corpse take. Its an aoe that infects all the mobs surrounding you. The slayer of those infected mobs get hp back. I get about 1.300 back a kill.

So for grinding, a necro wins out.

-----------------------------------------------

Cardi AOE - Shield of Justice, Holy Taker.

Necro AOE - Vital explosion, Venom Cloud, Corpse Explosion, Corpse Take.

Cardi STS - Turn Undead

Necro STS - The Spear, Soul Squeez.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets check the cast times.

See thats tyhe thing, so many people think fast casting determins everything. And a cardi does have a higher cast time then a necro. But in that time, that cardi HAS to kill it. Because in return for that cast time, a cardi's cool down time is alot slower then a necro. After the cardi is done casting. The cardi is left wide open for two skill florishes from a necro.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh, and once all skill are fixed, and Necro can use Devils armor.

Then our def will be absolute.

Necro's ftw.

***Edit:

I also didn't bother to mention that necro can max meteor, and fire blast. It might not sound much, but at max levels. These skills are devastating.

***Edit:

A skill flourish is my slang for firing off a row of skills. Thats a flourish.

A two is firing off a row, letting them cooldown, and firing off again.

Thats the time a Cardi's cool down would give us.

Ok lets make a wild thinking here

Well lets say I shrewd my self, Bless Vital,Twinkling Magic,Fortunate Magic,Concentration

then my skill combo pattern would be:

Barrier>Angelic Touch/Blizzard/any silencer>Holy Taker> and the miraculous Holy Justice

or if the PVP master said no barrier nor sleep

then it will be:

SOJ(60%++ having stun) + Holy Taker + Holy Justice + SOJ

reapeat if the foes still awake

Well. Lets look at the Dot perks.

Card - Holy Taker/ At max it still only hits for the 4 seconds I believe.

-----------------------------

Necro - Venom/ At max, hits for over 10k dmg not to mention other status ailments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these perks in a war.

Sure Cardi's have cast time, and alittle bit of stun. And ther holy taker is devastating when it hits.

But tell me, ever go to pvp map with a necro and hit venom cloud?

You fuck everyone up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets say pvp between the two. A necro can easily get more def then a cardi can.

So if, and its a big IF the cardi is build right, and able to freeze or stun that necro, then stack that. It can kill the necro.

But heres all that necro has to do.

Get close.

Vital Explosion.

That cardi, is a very dead cardi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets now look at solo times.

This is one sided. In any war game, pvp type thing with monsters in the area. Necro becomes unkillable.

Lets say your grinding on your cardi. Grind, grind. Fast heal and potion spam.

Now lets use this with Necro.

Necro has skill called Corpse take. Its an aoe that infects all the mobs surrounding you. The slayer of those infected mobs get hp back. I get about 1.300 back a kill.

So for grinding, a necro wins out.

-----------------------------------------------

Cardi AOE - Shield of Justice, Holy Taker.

Necro AOE - Vital explosion, Venom Cloud, Corpse Explosion, Corpse Take.

Cardi STS - Turn Undead

Necro STS - The Spear, Soul Squeez.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets check the cast times.

See thats tyhe thing, so many people think fast casting determins everything. And a cardi does have a higher cast time then a necro. But in that time, that cardi HAS to kill it. Because in return for that cast time, a cardi's cool down time is alot slower then a necro. After the cardi is done casting. The cardi is left wide open for two skill florishes from a necro.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh, and once all skill are fixed, and Necro can use Devils armor.

Then our def will be absolute.

Necro's ftw.

***Edit:

I also didn't bother to mention that necro can max meteor, and fire blast. It might not sound much, but at max levels. These skills are devastating.

***Edit:

A skill flourish is my slang for firing off a row of skills. Thats a flourish.

A two is firing off a row, letting them cooldown, and firing off again.

Thats the time a Cardi's cool down would give us.

woah... O_O like a boss!!!

It's easy to say that Memo is right, People think that Card's will win a lot more because of the uber fast casting speed, but no one seems to realize that after they cast there skills quickly, they have to wait.

Necro all the way!

cardi's are way too overrated... but I can't see why they shouldn't... they're really good... but necromancer jar naga!