what job should i take if i become mage ?

Lina

Question

17 answers to this question

please any one tell me from first job to last job.

because i dont know what job should i take.

i want great damage.

images4.jpg

if you want great damage aoe style choose Necromancer

but if you want really great dmg mage choose Grandmaster or a Cardinal

crit mage but deals great damage to a single enemy choose Soul arbiter

]

crit mage but deals great damage to a single enemy choose Soul arbiter

Just correcting that Soul Arbiter is also aoe type....and contains a pretty strong target independent aoe :)

Soul Arbiter itself isn't AoE Type. U must choose correct path to become AoE type. But basically Soul Arbiter is Single-Critical Type like what Miya said.

lol

Miya is Necro Expert(no offence miya).....its better to ask a Soul Arbitter about Soul Arbitter then a Necro :P

And Ya SA have AOE and only SA have THAT aoe called Holy Earthquake. No other Job can give SA holy earthquake

oh and also after lvl 16 Holy Justice's range becomes 10m which is mid-range not close ranged. Including Soul Spear and Mana Burn...they r long-ranged. and Holy Earthquake...well its effective range is more then fire blast and a little less then Vital Explosion (Necro Skill)

So ultimately SA becomes a mid-ranged attacker. which is pretty enough.

I have SA too. And IMO..

SA's Holy Earthquake can't make SA become AoE type if they doesn't take Warlock. 7.6 sec cooldown is too long. That's mean SA much wait 7.6 sec before they can AoE again.

Unlike GM and Necro that have multiple AoE skills. SA only have 1. :mellow:

Necro and GM have more than 1 AoE so if enemies don't die in 1 AoE they can use another AoE.

I'm agree if SA is AoE-Debuffer but not with AoE-Damager.

SA are efficient with AOE's if you took warlock. You really need to take up warlock to level up comfortably in grave. But AOE's will cost you a lot of sp, so it will turn out that need to reskill often if you like to switch to PvP type from PvE and vice versa.

Really depends on your style, bishop>SA is more of a PvP type.

SA itself will end up solo type. :/ Holy earthquake along with it's stun isn't that much useful. What will you do after you stun them? Like attack them 1 by 1? then stun again? XD

Well.. That's what i mean. We can't tell ppl that SA is AoE Type, then that ppl take wrong path then he/she can't become AoE type. That will make ppl only have 1 choice to become SA. Must take Warlock. Even that is the best path for now, there are many type of SA.

Oh.. Btw.. Another way.. Holy Earthquake then Cripple then wait then HE then Tranquility. LoL.. That will take long time.. :D