[Guide] Kai's Critical Mage Path

Kai

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We are not going inquirer for the aoe but for the critic buffs and i also mentioned that training 75-105 is pain in da ass no matter what class u chose

try going bishop or warlock and tell me if it was easier :P ...tbh even without any aoe, inquirer is the fastest lvling job of 75...but if u quit during that then be my guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sir how do i make purified aquamarine?

buy aquamarine on Alker Harbor Item NPC and press C, click "Action" and then Click "Destruct"

place Aquamarine to "Destruct" Slot, and it will become "Piece of Aquamarine"

buy "Purified Water" on Alker Harbor Item NPC and Press C again, click "Action" and now click "Construct"

place "Piece Aquamarine" to slot and then choose and Click "Purified Aquamarine" on below of Menu

good luck... :)

buy aquamarine on Alker Harbor Item NPC and press C, click "Action" and then Click "Destruct"

place Aquamarine to "Destruct" Slot, and it will become "Piece of Aquamarine"

buy "Purified Water" on Alker Harbor Item NPC and Press C again, click "Action" and now click "Construct"

place "Piece Aquamarine" to slot and then choose and Click "Purified Aquamarine" on below of Menu

good luck... :)

oh Thanks!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wich of Them is better for newbie?

I want Mage That take 1 on every monster damage at nera harbor  (around 3-4k P.def) except bosses ofcourse and have many AoE for farming and high damage to make it faster

I'm a Newbie,dont have much money to buy Fancy armors and while im farming for money to buy those armors i can use normal craft armors :D well sorry for bad english xD

Wich of Them is better for newbie?

I want Mage That take 1 on every monster damage at nera harbor  (around 3-4k P.def) except bosses ofcourse and have many AoE for farming and high damage to make it faster

I'm a Newbie,dont have much money to buy Fancy armors and while im farming for money to buy those armors i can use normal craft armors :D well sorry for bad english xD

Man, its either warlock>soul arbiter or bishop>necromancer

each are good

with only dirty deprave set +wizardly wand

you can farm C:

--> i grew up with my necromancer as a farmer til now,

devil's armor is really helpful

• Jonah unpinned this topic