[Guide] Kai's Critical Mage Path

Kai

is it normal that cardinal have low HP??

do i have to use g.set

Basically, Mage have the lowest HP. Using Leather Set Instead of Robe on mages who can use it can be of great help for

that. ^_^

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Its up to you :D, it will only add about like 400 above hp, if you want that then go, but I recommend you get at level 5 turnundead to kill mobs fast and avoid using purified aquas, :p

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

ohh and also sir,, i have cardinal lvl 106 and warlock lvl77, my next question is do i need to take cardinals passive skill Enhanced HP? 

Edit: since i have plenty of sp left coz i didnt take TU and the holy justice

I guess not, its only spend ur SP :/

lol why u didnt take TU and holy :|

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

what the best of Soul Arbiter job in pvp and pve.. im so confused to build this job, but i like this job skill

go full VIT on stat and high INT on eq. ull bump up all mobs and ppl ~

PvP => Blizzard -> Lightning Stun -> Holy Earthquake -> repeat (frezee-stun-stun-repeat => win) lol xD

PvE => Blizzard -> Holy Earthquake -> Run Run Run -> repeat till they die xD

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Before I read this guide, most of the mages I would create would be completely overwhelmed by mobs by the time I reached lvl 60+. So after reading this I successfully made a satisfying cardinal, which reached lvl 105. And I am planning to make a GM later on. I was wondering if which are better for the GM class: Wand or Staff? If it is staffs, which ones would you recommend I use for a GM? (for lvl10-105)

(Im still a noob even if i reached lvl 105, so pls easy with the terms, still have problems understanding terms...)

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Hi Guys,

Its been so long since i left CL (2 years probably? i dont remember lol) and i came back and saw my Rune Master Guide totally scrambeled with tags. sorry about that :D .

Well, i fixed it and its readable now. If my guides are still relevant and not outdated, then i am more than happy to help you ^^

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys,

Its been so long since i left CL (2 years probably? i dont remember lol) and i came back and saw my Rune Master Guide totally scrambeled with tags. sorry about that :D .

Well, i fixed it and its readable now. If my guides are still relevant and not outdated, then i am more than happy to help you ^^

Wow, welcome back Kai, your guides have helped me a lot over this stretch! 

• Jonah unpinned this topic