[Guide] Kai's Critical Mage Path

Kai

Bishops dont have bless vital

its from monk job which might be previous from bishop in my guide.

only monk, inquirer and soul arbiter have this skill

wha- what? you guys need "Skills Calculator" just to know what skills you have and you not have ?

hhhhhhmmmmmpppppphhhh BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(sorry guys I can't stop my own "Laugh")

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(still can't stop)

pan pan pan pan pan... phew...

o.o! wth

i cant believe i missed that thing while correcting the guide >.<

thnks Gandos -corrected-

btw my RM guide is pure support guide...its not made to be PvP type :P

• Upvote 1

o.o! wth

i cant believe i missed that thing while correcting the guide >.<

thnks Gandos -corrected-

btw my RM guide is pure support guide...its not made to be PvP type :P

i make a RM just for buffer while i play dual login xD

plus 1 for Gandos and Kai... yeah... ^^

thanks dude :lol:

Hi ^o^, well, what can i say , ur guide is awesome, u did a really great job. By the way, i just realized that without even knowing i followed one of your paths = wiz-monk-bish-necro and i would like to ask 3 things.

First, why hellenopolis cloak and not the kingdom nights cloak, i'm 105 now and i've tried both of them and the kingdom nights gave me more magical attack, so i was trying to figured out the reason why u wrote that, maybe because when i'd be getting more and more mag attack , the hellenopolis cloak would be better than the kingdom nights cloak? and for this reason, Do you know how much Int is 1% of magical attack power?

The second thing is , i know that this necro path doesn't have any stun skill, so i should only rely on my sleep skill like angelic breath but i read that when u sleep someone and then u hit him/her, he/she wakes up inmediatly so it's kind of a great disadvantage , can u maybe tell me a good strategy in pvp despite of this lack of stun DX?

and last thing, i heard from a friend that she was making a character with this path: cleric-monk-inquirer-necromancer. What do u think? Do u think is also good like wiz-monk-bish-necro?

Thank you so much ^w^

okey~~ O.o ..

Yeah Cloak of Knights is better coz when u compare 1% m.atk and +7 int...int wins. But problem with Knight cloak is that its untradable and unstorable....so if u bought Knight cloak for ur char and went up all philloing from amulets for 5% m.atk....then when u want to make a new char and want to transfer all ur stuffs..Tada~ knight cloak becomes trouble. (i felt like that with my cardinal) and u have to buy a new one and philo again...and trust me doing it again is a pain. With hellen..u wont get such problem. Thats why i recomend hellen over Knight cloak. Just a slightly little reduction in m.atk doesnt affect ur critical damage to be noticable but makes ur cloak transferable to ur diff chars. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut its always ur choice :)

well..about combo...well..u also have blizzard remember? o.o .. just use sleep+curse weakness+Blizzard+nuke+sleep/blizzard (u dont need to use curse weakness twice)

but many players know the openings of many combos..so its best if u make ur own combo so that nobody is prepared for ur next skill :)

Ahh...there is a big reason why i chose bishop over inquirer.

going bishop u'll get lots of necessary buffs like shield, shrewd spell, orpheus poem, intensive mana(bishop only), etc. Inquirer will give fortunate magic lvl 3, twinkle magic lvl 5, light armour expertiese, armour link, etc. But Bishop>Necro can get twinkle lvl 5(from necro) and fortunate lvl 1(from monk),and fortunate lvl 1 gived 10% critic, lvl 3 gives 16%...so just for a loss of 6% critic rate u r getting 30% fast casting speed, 6% less mp consumption(intensive mana), and a lot more things.

okay thanks for the reply, actually i chose bishop over inquirer for the same reason, good buffs and higher lvl of holy. I was just wondering about the int and magical attack %. btw, i bought a red lizard but now i'm starting to think that it's kinda better to get the angel wings with 3% of magical attack, i think i'll sell my lizard now xD

Last thing, so it's much better fireblast than meteor, i guess because of the burning chances. ^w^ anyway thank you and i'll try to sleep before someone stuns me xD

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to test how strong your path is. Care to duel me sometime? I'd be more than willing to share a few points on the job classes.

sure...i'll be more then happy to do so

Wew i just saw this thread, and i can say this is the best paths for mages, specially for a cardinal or SA that undergo the path of

"Warlock". Good one Mr. Mage Expert :)

awww thnx ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to Soul Arbiter.......both human and elf r equal. Choose any of them.

but if u still insist to know difference then

Human will have 10 vit more then Elf BUT Elf will have 5 int + nature's shield lvl 3 and pointy ears. Thats all no more diff (and yeah since all other path requires human to prefer...this is the only damaging path available for elf)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Jonah unpinned this topic