xClark

Having Problem when loggin in?

account block? i stop playing since 1 year ago. when i go back now. my account is block? why? i dont do anything. please help me

Your PM is already being checked, please stop posting everywhere about the same issue and have more patience next time.

Your PM is already being checked, please stop posting everywhere about the same issue and have more patience next time

sorry, i really miss my account/char. please do something.  update me what really happens. i want to know. i really wanna play my char. thank you orange and sorry again.....

i have a question.... well... two questions.... first, im having the same login troubles everyone else is... ive looked and applied every given solution... and not one has worked for me. im still not able to get past the server selection screen. is there any other possible way to fix this? and secondly... why is this problem, if so numerous and problematic, not being fixed or updated by the game masters and/or developers? shouldnt a problem that causes so much troubles with the users of a game where we're expected to make donations be fixed asap? to avoid frustration amongst the users who just want to relax and play a game? :/

I don't believe you have applied the correct solution or looked at the correct topic even.

Please look here:http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/25826-top-3-technical-issues/ The title has the eact issue you are having, this topic is linked on the index of our forum and is pinned.

This is not as common as you might think, the topic you read is years old and perhaps 1 in 20 players gets this issue every once in a while which has the easiest fix.

user seniman is banned (there are no reason from GM)

user luyan is banned (there are no reason from GM)

user merdeka678 is banned (there are no reason from GM)

user andreazdst is not banned

user spclub123 is banned (there are no reason from GM)

the client crash when I logg in what can I do?

Have you changed any files in our game folder? (some players like to do that and it breaks stuff)

Did you try the antivirus fix? Adding LUNAClient.exe to your antivirus' exceptions

Have you changed any files in our game folder? (some players like to do that and it breaks stuff)

Did you try the antivirus fix? Adding LUNAClient.exe to your antivirus' exceptions

I dont know if is my antivirus, I have disable shield control options of my avast antivirus and it doesnt work

i just want you to help me about my account.. i'm an old player and want to come back in game
at first i did open it and i voted. i do logout in my account and when i login again my password is error.. pls gm fix my account.

Pls Help Me. I want to back in Game.

username: angelsopia 

i cant log in the game... the black screen... why ?

for a long time ago i'm not log in...

my ign is donSLeboR...

tq

i cant log in the game... the black screen... why ?

for a long time ago i'm not log in...

my ign is donSLeboR...

tq

You must tell us what map you are in. When having black screen maps report to us what map and use the teleport feature on our website.

what happen it says server is off please check the website bulletin. That's after i dc on a dungeon date. Now my location is still on dungeon date. Then when im logging it in. It says server is off please check the website bulletin

ign: allynj212

what happen it says server is off please check the website bulletin. That's after i dc on a dungeon date. Now my location is still on dungeon date. Then when im logging it in. It says server is off please check the website bulletin

ign: allynj212

Go to the Celestia Luna website and log in with the account that's trapped. Under the user panel, there will be a teleport option. Teleport your character that's stuck to a different map and it should fix your problem.

why banned me what I do wrong? please enable back my ID please GM

ID:vanrio

IGN:JustWakeUp

I responded to your topic.

I have change my password then i cannot login it now. my old password and my new password cant access. please can you fix my account? my account ign is AllynJ2