xClark

Having Problem when loggin in?

Same here, there's no id/ pass bar after selecting server. BTW I'm on Win 7 64bit. Anyone can help?

Fixed. Deleted celestiapatch and repatch.

What about if the game wont even open up but theres no error page or anything and the firewall is on ALLOW ? cuz when i open the patcher it has 2 things there to click "Start Game" and "Exit Game" but when i click "Start Game" the patcher disapears and then nothing after that i can do that over and over and over and the same thing happens each time.

Well, this thread is somehow like guide but not that much... This thread will able to answer your questions on why you can not log in.

ok lets start~

Why I can not log in?

- Maybe due to your fire wall, make sure it is ALLOWED

* this was applicated by the admins so hacks even cheat will be lessen, so to hackers that cannot log in sorry for that tongue.gif

-Maybe you have poor connection

*when your internet is slow, your connection to the server may be unreachable

-Maybe the server is having maintenance

*sometimes, server is having maintenance becoz of bugs, and some hackers can log in even their firewall is unable or maybe they are updating something in game

My password is not working, why is that?

-Maybe your being hacked

*hackers ae on the rampage sometimes

-Maybe you change password but not working

*try to use your old password, sometimes changing password is bugged

The authentication said "You cannot enter to the server. Try again later"

*well your banned, go check you name here>>>> The Banned List

What will I do if I forgot my password thats why I cant log in?

* LOL its your responsible to keep it, think harder till you die oops i mean till you remember it

*but if you really needs it, ask Brandon or any staff that can help you

The password is still bugged what will I do?

*there's a rumor, that they did this if still bugged, i dont know if this works

Current Pass: -new password-

New Pass: -new password-

Re write the New Pass: -new password-

I checked the banned list but I cant see my name

If you really wanna know why your banned, check the Judged Section

Well that all for now, maybe I will update this if something new.

Rated: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

why i cannt see the banned list?????????

i have other problem i have good mi internet but like 10 minuts later when i chose the server it says conection broke xD someone can help me because i donate and i cant use mi new items D; plis help

Oh ya 1 more thing im not a hacker i have Steam so i can open every game in that program i didnt open that with Steam so... im sad D; xD lol well plis someone help me ;D thnx for read this

I have problem when i tried logging in with one of my CHARACTER (not ID) i dont understand what's the problem with my character that named 'Rollover' but when i tried to login with my others character i'm available to enter the game really need a replies :( :( :( :(

everytime i log in these always come up "connection to the server has been broken:" .. who's that??? i we cant play celestia 5 days in a row

Whenever I run Celestia Luna, It takes me to the screen where it gives me an option to choose what server I want to go on. And whenever I click 'Connect' Everything just dissapears... Anyone know what's going on?

there's no id/ pass bar after selecting server. BTW I'm on Win 7 64bit. Anyone can help?

For everyone having an issue with "Lunaclient.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" or "Luna Online has stopped working" when trying to login, please try the following.

Go to the luna installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\Celestia Luna Online Alpha) and delete the file celestiapatch. Then run the Luna Patcher again.

placing the ID and pass I get an error downloading the game again and I did but just did not open and delete the folder pacth the updates but still the same problem HELP

your antivirus deleted luna client.exe

after that issue has happened. i reinstalled celestialunaalpha and now i cant get to the login screen only to the server selection screen. sigh.

For everyone having an issue with "Lunaclient.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" or "Luna Online has stopped working" when trying to login, please try the following.

Go to the luna installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\Celestia Luna Online Alpha) and delete the file celestiapatch. Then run the Luna Patcher again

I tryed thet but I still get the massage.

Why I can't dual login after the update? After I switch user, the luna 1 open in other user get dc and it says Error CreateTexture D3DERR_INVALIDCALL. Whats that mean?

Well, this thread is somehow like guide but not that much... This thread will able to answer your questions on why you can not log in.

ok lets start~

Why I can not log in?

- Maybe due to your fire wall, make sure it is ALLOWED

* this was applicated by the admins so hacks even cheat will be lessen, so to hackers that cannot log in sorry for that tongue.gif

-Maybe you have poor connection

*when your internet is slow, your connection to the server may be unreachable

-Maybe the server is having maintenance

*sometimes, server is having maintenance becoz of bugs, and some hackers can log in even their firewall is unable or maybe they are updating something in game

-Maybe you enter your ID in hack sites

*this is the noobest thing that can a noob done in his/her ID. so please dont enter sites suchs as fordeon

My password is not working, why is that?

-Maybe your being hacked

*hackers ae on the rampage sometimes

-Maybe you change password but not working

*try to use your old password, sometimes changing password is bugged

The authentication said "You cannot enter to the server. Try again later"

*well your banned, go check you name here>>>> The Banned List

What will I do if I forgot my password thats why I cant log in?

* LOL its your responsible to keep it, think harder till you die oops i mean till you remember it

*but if you really needs it, ask Brandon or any staff that can help you

The password is still bugged what will I do?

*there's a rumor, that they did this if still bugged, i dont know if this works

Current Pass: -new password-

New Pass: -new password-

Re write the New Pass: -new password-

I checked the banned list but I cant see my name

If you really wanna know why your banned, check the Judged Section

Well that all for now, maybe I will update this if something new.

Rated: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Why my ID cannot login in http://celestialuna.com but can login in game ??

Go to the luna installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\Celestia Luna Online Alpha) and delete the file celestiapatch. Then run the Luna Patcher again

I tryed thet but I still get the massage.

well, did you notice when you install CL in the installation details LUNAclient.exe dont reach 100%? instead only 99%..i did notice this because i re-installed many times, i guess this is where the problem is..for those who have a working CL..pleae post the file LUNAclient.exe here? so we can download it and replace it to ours..it might solve the problem..

heres is something i would like an answer over, my "original" account was sanchoog, my main on that one is MENSHO, mensho got a fishing bugg about a yr or so ago so i couldnt use him at all, i gave up and stared this new account, wich i also followed a difrent path, mensho was pure tanker human, my main on petronifelo was a pure rogue dagger all str gear and path followed on skills, on this account i was "acussed" of an illegal item reinforcement, and oviuslly was banned along wt my then girlfriends account troubz1, on both accounts i lost a bwl suit, a wapons master belt, along with other several HIGHLY VALUED cash store ittems or "donation" ittems, here in forums i requested proof of the ittems found on my account, a forum moderator replied and i quote "you have same ip address on troubz1 and petronifelo, did u nt think we would find your warehouse ittems were u keep ur illegal crit slime?" when i asked y was my account opened to look inside my warehouse i got no reply.. instead i was banned from forums as well, now, i logged in on my original account sanchoog and looked at my main tanker and hes ok now! no bugg, how ever.. no phyxus cloack, no customes, no flikering earings reinforced, no poseidons helmet, i tried my new account after many months of not playing celestial and i was still not abble to logg in on my newer account, I CALL UPON THE GAME MANAGERS TO INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER PLEASE!!!! suspicius? yes... VERY! when are the game moderators or the vaounteer game guieds able to log in to other peoples accounts? and y are there soooooooo many ittems missing from my account, game managers, i urge you to look in to my banned account and try to find any of the ittems listed from "DONATION ONLY" store, in my girlfriends account i had a black widow leather suit, a weapons master belt, an str slime along with a toothbrush custom (hand) hiphop shoes, the sandals of another custom, (dont remember custome name but they had +5 str), a legend necklace with reinforcement to hp+ and phyl stones to max str possible, many many many pukes, and some guild master scrolls, on my account i had simillar ittems except for the hip hop shoes, and well over 200 mill on gold on my girlfriends account, to what i can best remember those are the ittems i had, very highly in game valued, pls i would greatlly appreciate a responce and an investigation of how and why my account was banned permanently, also it was said i was on afk shop at nera selling illegal reinforced ittems, lol.. really? as if i was dumb enough to post ittems that arent supposed to be sold, non the less.. afk?? lmao! come on! how dumb do you think i would be to have that in afk store?? regardless.... there was no pictures reported as proof and none were mentioned upon baning my accounts.. pls investigate thank you very much.. and if this post is removed.... well to who ever has the time to read.... SEEMS CELESTIAL WANTS TO HIDE LOTS OF THINGS... food for thought for those donators

Want to update this? Tell me more about in game happenings and Other details

Then I will update this, with the help of our administrators