Fauza

be a Merchant.

FIRST:

1.create a character and hunt gold till 100.000/1.000.000 gold

2.buy bag and storage sloot in alker harbor at NPC Tasartia(potion and etc shop)

3.go to mont Mont Blanc Port

4.buy level 15 accecories and then Decompose it for Magic Powder.(credit goes to Wolf)

5.go to nera channel 1 or 3 and sell each for 30k-50k

SECOND:

1.search gold with your character on "FIRST" by selling magic powder,till gold 100m

2.create magic powder and buy flame stone.

3.create a Magical Flame by combine magic powder and buy magic flame

4.go to nera channel 1 or 3 and sell each for 2m-4m

THIRD(you are now a trader)

1.search gold 1b-4b

2.buy:rough diamon and all kind diamon,all armor part lvl 105 sketch,clean Hator and Sekhmet.

for diamon:

create processed diamon with rough diamon and Magical Flame you have.

if you got 1carat/2carat/3carat diamond create level 80 rare armor pouch.

selling guide:

body part 200m-500m

hand and boots 50m

if you got cracked diamond you can sell it for 50m-80m,or just keep it for create level 105 part

for sketch:

required level 105

collect cracked diamond and create hell flame

craft the armor and register the item on forum or sell it with more than 1b per each you created.

for hator and sekhmet:

buy philo level 100-124 at alker harbor at NPC Tasartia

and then Philo it.

if you got STR/INT 20++ stat from philo sell it 1b-2b(recomended for search and ask for best offer first)

if you got strike/eva 16++ sell it 1.5b-2b(recomended for search and better ask for best offer first)

if you find philo with multipy good effect,just search best offer for that item on forum or CL shout.

and go to nera to selling your item.

and there ya go sweet life CL wait you.

raise the price when the item are rare in that time.

lmao philoing are easy,why sell it so much,and how many people that interest buy that item? not much because so much poor PPL on CL,think like merchant dude.and see the guide tittle.

noob always say something like that when they lost duel, fifin.and greztal are realy bad mouth player anyway.

^he called u noob uzza :D

nuu , i dont .

its that blink emoticon , im just add some ears to make blik batter like this " N.o-O.b ", Nice right ?

myahahahaha

nice one uza.. +1, And

SECOND:

2.create magic powder and buy magic flame.

I bet thats not magic flame. Its flame stone

nice one uza.. +1, And

SECOND:

2.create magic powder and buy magic flame.

I bet thats not magic flame. Its flame stone

lol,sorry i don't see that

nice guide, this will decrease number of begger,

btw are u sure philoing is that easy? i never get a luck when it's come to philoing,

maybe u could add the success rate based on ur experience when philoing?

when u philo, dont be shy!! Buy 25-50 philo and kiss em all with your equips. Prioritize the lowest level philo first.

16+ eva items are worth 3b+

20+ str hathors = 800+

20+ int = 600+

Those are regular price. :D

Anyway, nice guide for newbies +1 :D

wow you guys don't have any luck eh? *troll face*

btw don't sell it in regular price is bad idea,first of all check all vendor then if you got something other player don't have you sell it on high price. and if you have some good item but many people sell it keep it for while.

and you can return sell some magical flames while do that.

well,i gonna admit you all thinking to fast but useless.

if we a Merchant try thinking the best way then after that the fast and the best way.

what process is used to create thing like magic powder and flame stone

and what is philoing and how to get diamonds ?

... you figure it out soon, about diamond it drops from monster lvl.85-lvl.110.

whats the point? xD

and that powder sells for 24 g

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

lolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololol

lolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollo

lololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolo

lolololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollololo

lololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololo

lolololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollololololo

lololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololo

lolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollololololololo

lololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololo

lolololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololol

Sell Magical Flame each 2m-4m yeah?

And with selling Magical Flame i need to spend 1b yeah? :)

Just say me that :D

Sell Magical Flame each 2m-4m yeah?

And with selling Magical Flame i need to spend 1b yeah? :)

Just say me that :D

lol, he said 100m, not 1b lol.. 1slot @ 4m will be 400m..

you hand should get used to it first then you will not tired and make sure create on of the item (magic powder or flames stone) expensive if no one sell it except you