Reinforcement :D

xClark

Reinforce

Reinforce is a very important process if your actually interested in better equipment or weapons. It's advised not to waste money, effort and time into this at lower levels but just stock up till your higher and in more need of the boost up of your equipment.
Reinforce can add stats to an item - Like HP, INT or STR and so on. (See below for more information)

Where is the Reinforce Icon?
234234234234234234234.jpg

How to Reinforce?
First open your Reinforce icon, Drag the equipment you want to upgrade into the window.
Then find the stone you want - Make sure you check you have an ore that goes for the kind of equipment you want.

234234234.jpg

How many gems do I need?
You can use everything from one gem to 100 gems on one item, but IF you repeat the upgrading process on the same item the OLD effect will be erased - It will not stack - Therefor it's better to wait till you got many. On blue (rare) equipment you need HQ gems, 9 normal gems = 1 HQ (you do this through constructing)

Difference on the stats isn't that big, for around 50gem you can get maybe 12 while 100 will be 25. The more gems you use the better chance you have of it succeeding but 100 gems can still fail
:35:

Can all equipment be upgraded?
Not all. Belts and Shields are cannot be upgraded through Reinforce, but you can use Highly Concentrated Gems.

What are Highly concentrated Gems? Are they the same with High Quality and Normal?
Actually not, HC (Highly concentrateds) are not they same as HQ(High Quality) and normal. They are like philosopher stones. They give random options(depending on the Gem) and they cannot be use in Reinforcing :38:

Wow thats so great,Can you give me the type of HC Gems?
ok then,

HC Moonstone = +magical attacking power
HC Orichalcum = +physical attacking power
HC Fairywings = +movement speed
HC Stone of Life = +hp recovery
HC Lightning crystal = +strike

Ok then,where I can use them?
They can be use in Belts,Rings,Earrings and Necklace

If they give random options,is there maximum option/s?
Yes they are... Kindly look at the list below
dy35y.jpg

Ok, is there any compatible materials for each equipments?
Yes they are, Just press "Instruction" when you click the Reinforce Icon

Where I can get HCs?
The Gem Store or event boxes.

• Upvote 5

Guest Virus

how about purified gem how to use it

:rolleyes:

Purified isnt for reinforcment. Purified gems like Rubies and Aquas are used to enable higher level skills for a high class. for example, Purified rubies enable use of Vital Explosion, a powerful AoE skill for the necromancer class.

• 4 weeks later...

Add this:

Where can I get HC gems? Constructing? Drops? Or what?

Thats a newbie question from me..

P.S. This second reply existed by accident. Poor connection

like purified aquas. You must buy purified water and aquamarine (normal). first, you must destruct aquamarin! And make aquamarine pieces. And then you must construct aquamarin pieces make a purified aquamarine ( per purified aqua need 1aqua piece and 1purified water...

Just info.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

my very apologize before, I know this is Old Topic Post,

but can someone please give me a new Link about Reinforcement Table on this Post?

the Image Link of the Table is already gone... so I guess we need a new Link that still active, thanks :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Orange unpinned this topic