Troy

[Fighter] Magnus Guide (1hand/ 2hand/ Dual Wield/ Int type)

407 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Siennyzhuu said:

@tony119 the p deff is quite high if you have the good armor. you also can max the mace mastery for increase p deff and vit I think. I've try that magnus int and at lvl 105 I can hit 14K ++ ma ^^

Like how much PDEF at 105 and you're on dual-wield?

Does Mace Mastery increases pdef and vit? or is it Mace Protection? :)

I'm 110 Crusader and I'm hitting 11.2k MATK with +12 Athena (yeap, no Farouq yet) with 4.9k PDEF (+7 Holy set) :cool:

reminder and also tips:
if you use dual athena, the second athena will not give you the effect...
so at least you must give good INT phillo and high Reinforce Magical Attack on that secondary athena :)

does this build created based on this luna? cause on the dual wield part, the build say max blunt shield, one handed training :o is it work with dual wielding? and skill sonic boom/double sonic blast can be used with axe/mace?

8 hours ago, jokerjoker said:

does this build created based on this luna? cause on the dual wield part, the build say max blunt shield, one handed training :o is it work with dual wielding? and skill sonic boom/double sonic blast can be used with axe/mace?

It is. However some parts of this guide are outdated.

Shield-only skills like Blunt Shield now requires an actual shield to be equipped, so no, it does not work when dual wielding. 1-handed skills are now usable when dual wielding, so I assume One Handed Training works.

Double Sonic Blast & Sonic Boom are now fixed, and also requires a sword to be equipped. Previously they were bugged in a way that they are usable with any weapon.

1 hour ago, Bombillo said:

It is. However some parts of this guide are outdated.

Shield-only skills like Blunt Shield now requires an actual shield to be equipped, so no, it does not work when dual wielding. 1-handed skills are now usable when dual wielding, so I assume One Handed Training works.

Double Sonic Blast & Sonic Boom are now fixed, and also requires a sword to be equipped. Previously they were bugged in a way that they are usable with any weapon.

that makes dual axe/mace doesnt work anymore right? cause they dont have good skill nor an AoE