better class

Iridesence

Question

Everything is unique on its own way~

Fighter:

High Def,Good melee attacks,DPT skills,Tanks,Stun lockers,+crit buffs,+deff buffs,high hp recov

Misses,If locked by mages = dead,needs enough time to be fully HP,needs more strike items so they can kill evas

Mages:

Can have Good def when highbie,buffs,heals,barrier,sleep,poison,curse,have special attacks like HT,Vital explo and etc. Can rune silence[RM],never misses exc. manual attack by staff or wand

cannot tank,if you can tank less mobs only,hard to be the greatest,must be highbie so the stroger the attacks,fighters crit = dead,needs more items so to become stronger,not easy to have strategy

Guest Virus

Yeah, this is my perspective.

PvP: Fighter (SM stunlock/ Destro and mangus brute force/ tankers survival and stunlock and poison)

Pve: Depends on your fighting style. I prefer mage though (Necro tanks and high dmg with VE/ Cardi with fast casting Dot and Stunning AoE)

PvPKer: either (mages able to use beholder and has no target Aoe. HB can also be used to protect vs Dot skills and anything else for a breif period of time.) (Fighters have only Aoe and might miss if not lvled enough. but still can pretty much 1 shot when given the chance.)

GvG: eiter, depends on your allies.

PKvP: Mages(though even without Shrewd, DoT skills can still be a pain in the bumbum.)

Then again, its about what u think.

Yeah, this is my perspective.

PvP: Fighter (SM stunlock/ Destro and mangus brute force/ tankers survival and stunlock and poison)

Pve: Depends on your fighting style. I prefer mage though (Necro tanks and high dmg with VE/ Cardi with fast casting Dot and Stunning AoE)

PvPKer: either (mages able to use beholder and has no target Aoe. HB can also be used to protect vs Dot skills and anything else for a breif period of time.) (Fighters have only Aoe and might miss if not lvled enough. but still can pretty much 1 shot when given the chance.)

GvG: eiter, depends on your allies.

PKvP: Mages(though even without Shrewd, DoT skills can still be a pain in the bumbum.)

Then again, its about what u think.

why most of Fighters that dueled me are killed by me? PvP is just depending on the strategy on the player. not in skills. even though you have all skill but not good at playing it. it will be a trash ;)

Guest Virus

I know, but this is just my playing style Lol, i did say my perspective afterall :3

but yea, i do agree that skills arnt everything. you have to have ure own stratigy, know the advantages and disadvantages of ure opponent,and know your own playing style.

In a guild war, its eiter chaos or stratigic mayham. Lol

I think for GvsG magnus would be one of the best becasue with great gear and 10k+ p.atk (like meh ;3) they can spawn kill almost any class with sonic boom alone. and because sonic boon s so fast and has some great range its easy to get the first hit. But i personaly <3 magnus. And for eva peeps, well we have R.I for them ;3

all better

depend

where a suitable one for your

both can have rapid cast skills

type every body have difrent

yeah.. im entraper too.. for entraper shield boom is my fastest attack? is there other skills of entraper faster than shield boom?

and ive dueled this some fighter... im now sure what skill he used on my.. but his skills realy is 5x faster than my shield..

his attack looks like ay spear of light.. and its long range...

it was like this.. 3, 2, 1, BANG!!! thats how fast hes attack was...

next thing i know is im dead..

yeah.. im entraper too.. for entraper shield boom is my fastest attack? is there other skills of entraper faster than shield boom?

and ive dueled this some fighter... im now sure what skill he used on my.. but his skills realy is 5x faster than my shield..

his attack looks like ay spear of light.. and its long range...

it was like this.. 3, 2, 1, BANG!!! thats how fast hes attack was...

next thing i know is im dead..

rune impact cast speed 1,2 sekonds 79% stun (and range atk 7m if not wrong)

shield bumerang cast speed 1,6 sekonds 91% stun (and range atk 8m if not wrong but on game write -10m)

as S-maker stated

rune impact cast time is speed 1,2sec

shield boomerang cast time is speed 1,6sec

Shield boomerang can only first hit agains rune impact, if rune impact is LAG..

what if both players dont have lag?..

makes me wanna create a fighter...

farouk have Magic Casting Speed +15%. i am not sure but if work in rogue/fighter cast,that can cut cast time...

i ever duel with some ppl have short cast speed.. i'm not sure they use that, or maybe just couse me lag.