Guest Yukina

[Fighter]SM Guide

221 posts in this topic

my char use this build and i love this :)

i'm against it, :rolleyes:

2h and 1h train doesn't increase patck while dual wield :P

it's not 2h sword but dual wield sword

you didn't answer the question right shes asking why not 2 handed sword or 2 handed axe cause from what the path say you cant learn duel wield until lv 132 or else you lose alot of eva and crital.

ah Neko you're so cute... LOL

I wanna Hug you... can I?

(just kidding anyway)

as long as I know... Swords Master is Job can use Dual Wield more better than any Dual Jobs...

they have so much Buffs and Passives Skills to Decrease the Penalty of Dual itself

so, no need to worry to learn Dual Wield Mastery even we're still on lvl105

any Jobs of Dual have their own solutions for decrease Penalties of Dual...

ah Neko you're so cute... LOL

I wanna Hug you... can I?

(just kidding anyway)

as long as I know... Swords Master is Job can use Dual Wield more better than any Dual Jobs...

they have so much Buffs and Passives Skills to Decrease the Penalty of Dual itself

so, no need to worry to learn Dual Wield Mastery even we're still on lvl105

any Jobs of Dual have their own solutions for decrease Penalties of Dual...

you do realize that dueling wielding is foolish at lv 105 cause of how much crital and eva that's why people go 2 handed until lv 132 that's why people that do duel wield at lv 105 have like only 50 eva and 4B crital buged it means there no crital

I know you're cute, but you also have "Cute Words" like "Duel Wield" and "Crital" hehehehe ^^

my own Magnus already use Dual since he is lvl105, fool am I? I'm have so much Buffs and also Passive Skills for Decrease my own Penalties... but is not so better than Swords Master...

Swords Master have Dual Wield Training lvl10 and Dual Wield Speed... they have Fighter Heart and Warrior Form lvl6...

and Fighter Job need Eva? I think they're more need Phy Defend than Eva... if Sword Master wanna have great Eva, they can use Buff Berserker plus Dead War Sword and Death Mask, with these items we can use Higher level of Berserker and with that Higher Berserker, we will have more Eva

and so much of Buffs and Passive Skills will decrease Penalties of Dual Wield...

but is up to you then, wanna use Dual as soon as possible or become Patients and use Dual later... ^^

Berserker + Death Mask OR

Berserker + Deadly War Sword..

Can't use Berserker + Death Mask + Deadly War Sword..

Since max level of Berserker is 5..not 6

I know you're cute, but you also have "Cute Words" like "Duel Wield" and "Crital" hehehehe ^^

my own Magnus already use Dual since he is lvl105, fool am I? I'm have so much Buffs and also Passive Skills for Decrease my own Penalties... but is not so better than Swords Master...

Swords Master have Dual Wield Training lvl10 and Dual Wield Speed... they have Fighter Heart and Warrior Form lvl6...

and Fighter Job need Eva? I think they're more need Phy Defend than Eva... if Sword Master wanna have great Eva, they can use Buff Berserker plus Dead War Sword and Death Mask, with these items we can use Higher level of Berserker and with that Higher Berserker, we will have more Eva

and so much of Buffs and Passive Skills will decrease Penalties of Dual Wield...

but is up to you then, wanna use Dual as soon as possible or become Patients and use Dual later... ^^

over time you will get alot of defends for an sm and i wasn't talking about a magnus and ive heard it foolish too Dual Wield when your a magnus you have too go axes yes it does take Patients

sure... why not... (Neko have a lot of cute words qhiqhiqhiqhiqhi)

Swords Master is better than Magnus... my Magnus is just example ^^

use an Axe is good Choice... but you really wanna wait until lvl130++ just with Axe?

and Cava... is really that Berserker can't be lvl6 ?

ouch I already waste my Gold just for bought Deadly War Sword TwT

each time you level up, you will gain 20-22 SP...

132-116= 16 (is right?)

22x16= 352 (wecgh)

probability you will gain 352 SP... @.@

its depends on your Strike...

if your enemies have 320 Evasion, at least you must 295 strike to have chance to hit them...

was before you said "critical rate" now is "critical damage"? which one of them?

or maybe you have two of them? LOL

if you use Dual just raise up Critical Rate, because is useless if we have high critical damage but the critical chance is too low... ^^

ummm, it was crit rate before...

16 n 15 rate, n my H. shoes 22 crit rate...

now my strike was 262, with some buffs

iF You want to be the striker, Use strike eq fully. Useless using crit rate since u need 300 + strike

Juz use 2 Weapons reinforce 100+ crit and Crit Slimes its enough for crit ;) anyway High dual wield expertise should cover the Crit rate. Or use 2 hand axe until reach high lvl SM to get high dual xpertise

i want ask... skill dual mastery always acctive? becoz iam not using dual i keep get pinalty

yes it is. Ive learned that. Then i tried using my 2h sword again. And my attacks are marshmallowy weak lol,, cuz of the critical penalty..

Yes, its still active even we changed our weap with anything beside dual.

I have lots of sp, so i also trying to lv the 2 hand training, axe training, and burning crash to max. Lol xD

most people think im a 2 handed magnus, haha