* * * - - 1 votes

Saleh's Paladin Guide V.2[Rise of the paladin]

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_xShinSalehx_*

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

Ok Ok I know my last guide was sort of a fail,but I'd rather not talk about it,because it was embarrasing.I will make it up to you by posting this guide,new and improved
This time I ACTUALLY checked if it was possible incase Skill Calculator failed me.and yes this will succeed Lol.okay okay,and i'll also make a guide on how to make a guide
.lesson no.1 have a awesome uber cool legendary over exaggerated guide name =D lol i kid<3.

Ok first up,we will be dealing with

Character Creation/Race
----------------------------
Alright since we're gonna be making a pally,we want to get alot of def.So we need an ELF.for Nature's shield.And also
because your job path depends on going elf,Rune knight is an elf-only job.So yeah that figures
you'll also need to choose pink hair and red eyes because we pally's are cute that way<3333,and if your a female pally..erm do whatever you want,
guys are hotter than girls anyway<3 GUYS ARE SO HOT omg.....ehem..lets continue shall we.

StatPoints
You will be going vit for the higher def and extra hp you'll need to survive and be a decent tank.Also,Everything must be vit,vit crafted gear,and vit philoed as well.
you'll need the hitpoints for pvp and pve.

Weapon
This is a very important part of my new and improved guide,You will be using 2HSWORDS,YES 2HSWORDS,YOU HEARD ME RIGHT =>.
a 2h sword paladin.How awesome is that? and now i'll tell you why.High defense and good damage output and alot of hitpoints and very fast
cast speed and you get around 3STUNS ,and one of those stuns is an aoe.You will get,Rune Impact,Burning Crash,Earthquake,and wheel wind.
This is not your typical pally guide. with such skills you will not only be an awesome pvper you can also easily solo with your balanced stats.
This is also the most important part of my guide so be sure to go2h sword,its very easy to level.

Job Path
Warrior-Infantry-RuneKnight-Paladin-Arch Templar

Warrior-:why not guard?erm well,no one really ever goes guard,warrior is better,and if you need a reason,you'll get a 20 str buff,isnt that reason enough?

Infantry/Swordsman-:To have enough defense to level to Paladin and passives+other buffs,although you get most of them at Paladin.You can also
go swordsman for the sleep,but if so I wish you goodluck levelling to 105.Sleep is used for duels,you can use sleep to win against mages who sleep you aswell.
unless they have longer sleep,then your pretty much screwed.

Runeknight-:You get RK buffs,Rampage Aura,Shield Aura,Accuracy Aura.These will give you more def than pure paladins.You also get RI which is a very fast speed
Stun,and it also never misses.Which is a great advantage for RK.and well,For the weapon You'll be using,RK will be required to level up your skills.+You'll also get
2h sword passives for more p-attk =D.

Paladin-:You basically get better passives,you get high defense and other buffs -yawn- you basically get def high enough to tank like a pro,and a large amounts of hitpoint
and better gear.thats pretty much it,nothing that highly notable on paladin but it does make a huge difference because of the new gear and higher hp and def passives.

ArchTemplar-:Still under research,This will enable you get dual wield(if you want) but its basically an upgrade like Paladin.

End
So yeah this is basically,a good damage outpost,a high defense,balanced fighter with a large pool of hitpoints thats very hard to kill.
+Its a very fast caster and has 3stuns,burning crash,rune impact,and earthquake.

Oh and if you dont get your Uppercut and crash blow to their next level dw about it.you will get it at 75 When you go rk.so be sure not to spend all your sp on useless
skills.

Skills to add

I will do this later

Cons/Pro's

Pro's-:
1.Good Damage
2.High defense
3.Very balanced^basically what i said in the above two points.
4.Fast cast speed and a good number of stuns and aoe's

Con's-:
1.you can basically almost beat any class,except you wont have the highest p-attk or p-def
in anything.you cant compare to a full paladins p-def,actually you can compare but he'll have more,or a full
damager destro.This isnt a big deal since you can still pretty much do anything and kick ass and you might even get
better damage then some destro's if you get godly equips.
2.Idk ,i cant think of any cons LOL =< . its just that awesome

K BYE,I'LL ADD MOAR LATER,I LOVE YOU ALL<3 Be sure to ask anything you want.And sorry for being patheticaly late on my old Paladin Guide.so i decided to make a new one.Hopefully this one will make up for it~

#2 ChandyLand

ChandyLand

Retired Spam Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationDafudge

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:31 AM

nice o.o

#3 inugami

inugami

Post skill aquired!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

Wrong again
if you are Paladin dont be an infantryman , no additional buffs or skill

Better swordman

You can edit it i think. dont make a new thread for a little mistake

#4 duckie

duckie

Duckie for Hire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationIn front of a laptop

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:52 AM

Saleh told me to say this -: Lol dude,are you blind or something?I said you can go swordsman,but swordsman has no particular benefits either,as for sleep you get a sleep at rune knight too but its lvl 4.and goodluck levelling to 105 without any decent def or tanking capabilities.
/I already mentioned you can go swordsman,your damn blind
/go and reread it again

EDITEDIT

and also another message from saleh.

if you havent noticed,i also made certain changes of weapon usage,and that itself makes ahuge difference in skills and everything else"

#5 Delly Sandwiches

Delly Sandwiches

Sandwich Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts
  • LocationNakedLand

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

Lol~

#6 Rurippe (루리뻬)

Rurippe (루리뻬)

Mamarazi in Action

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1457 posts
  • LocationRuins ch 1

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

LoL.. Well.. About infant or swordman, both are almost same at the end. Only extra Warrior Form lv 2 that u got if u take Swordman. For me it doesn't really matter because it is a buff. But personally, I prefer Swordman. It is more suitable with my playing style.

#7 Guest_Hizashi_*

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

Message from Saleh-: Er Rurippe.You do know that you get lvl2 warrior form even if you dont go swordsman right? .-facepalm-

#8 Rurippe (루리뻬)

Rurippe (루리뻬)

Mamarazi in Action

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1457 posts
  • LocationRuins ch 1

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:56 PM

lol.. my bad.. i forgot Warrior skills. :lol:
Btw.. Where is Saleh? Why always use ppl as messenger? o.o

#9 Guest_Hizashi_*

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

Message from Saleh-: I've gone deep into hiding...there are ninja's everywhere..there is no where to run,i cannot reveal my location or what i've been upto,im afraid there already onto me..I must hide..im using proxies everywhere i go,you can never be too safe.

#10 Vin(HAZARD)

Vin(HAZARD)

Post skill aquired!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationInfront of your window.. :x

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

I LIKE IT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#11 duckie

duckie

Duckie for Hire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationIn front of a laptop

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:12 AM

@ ruri

hes banned perma

trololololololol

#12 Delly Sandwiches

Delly Sandwiches

Sandwich Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts
  • LocationNakedLand

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:47 AM

Eventho he was banned he still loyal to the forums XD

#13 Guest_kriez_*

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

i think path paladin is: human fighter-infantry/swordman-gladiator-paladin
high damage
high def to

#14 Delly Sandwiches

Delly Sandwiches

Sandwich Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts
  • LocationNakedLand

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

This is Saleh's Paladin....

#15 Guest_kriez_*

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

im sorry :D

#16 Delly Sandwiches

Delly Sandwiches

Sandwich Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3745 posts
  • LocationNakedLand

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

Its ok lol...

#17 Nicolet

Nicolet

Post skill aquired!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCrystal Falls, MI

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:50 AM

Um not to be too impatient but are you going to finish this guide? :wacko: Oh and look out i see a Ninja!! :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users