Biohazard

Bio's magical critical tank

i always fail with mages Dx

maybe ill try this..

But seems so hard to lvl till u reach 105.. D:

its easy you can basically 1 hit anything and tank everything despite having only 2 attacks both of which are fast and strong with a quick cooldown

i c.. Ill try this after im done with my entrapper..

I c ur expert in mages, domo-kun.. :3

1st things first you will not be using elf. Why because their not all that great

2nd jobs mage > wizard >monk > Bishop > soul arbiter

Explain it better why u totally throw away elf....i dont get the point. Elf can get higher p.def by using natures shield and mind.

Why u went monk? its not like u r gonna get any benefits in passives since job passives r not included in CL

this type of SA will be pretty much handy in training at grave. That place is sick and doesnt even requires attract circle to lure all mobs. ;)

as for trinket/ bottom left under weapon magic mirror with +11 int (-230 hp)

lol if u use Jasmin whats wrong in that? xD Just to get 1 int higher ..sacrificing 250hp(its always more if u check it with ur player) is complete useless. Mind explaining me if i m wrong? :blink:

Nice guide. However i do wonder why do monk when you can go Sorc>bishop>SA

dont you still get all the monk skills later on as a SA?

rook sorc basically offers nothing by going monk you gain valuable buffs to live longer as well as more damaging attacks

Bio, I just tried [HolySpike] And it didn't AoE. It says 4m Range but only 1target at a time. Any Solution for an AoE? Thanks :)

like ive said this is a path for only 1 aoe holy spike is not a aoe here and thus i did not state you get 2 aoes

i've try this. lvl 48 and my char have a good defense and matk. (only with 2 attack skill)

i thing, this char will be great char

1--can this character be good at PVP?

2--or its just a fast killer for mobbing?...

3--which one is good when it comes to fast killing at NH.. wiz>,sorc>,inq>,cardinal.. (or) wizard >monk > Bishop > soul arbiter

@ hazard the aoe you get is holy earthuake at lvl 105 a targetless aoe which also stuns briefly

@ gracejoy yes this is good for pvp and mobbing as well as guild wars due to big pdef and big hp as well as having a very high crit rate

the only place to buy wands is from other player or from lucky box 1 for zukini please note this path will not work with a athena mithril hammer as it is not a wand its a mace