Bio's magical critical tank

Biohazard

Your wondering what this is i hear well the answer is simple

Pure Vitality soul arbiter

Sounds odd i know but this is in my opinion one of the most destructive classes available

why well thats simple

Soul arbiter is a powerhouse when it comes to def and magical crit damage expert in pdef and even more fierce for critdamage

But what is my path

1st things first you will not be using elf. Why because their not all that great

2nd jobs mage > wizard > monk > Bishop > soul arbiter

"But BiohazarD ill only have 1 aoe with that path whats the point"

Critical attack and pdef with enough mattack and buffs to nuke all

"wont i have low mattack tho"

with this path and if you do it right mattack wont be a issue 15k+ is easy to achieve and youll have the added benifit of pdef

now down to business skills

1-20 learn lvl 1 int and spell barrier nothing else

you will not need any other skills but if you want go ahead and learn fireball lvl 4 to keep sp

lvl 20- 40 int lvl 2, wizardry lvl 2, spell craft lvl 5 and spell barrier lvl 10

lvl 40 - 75 this is where thing get interesting

Light Armor Expertise max, bless vital max ,armor link max enhanced hp max, holy uppercut no higher then 10 (for now), holy spike same as uppercut now higher then 10 (it will all become clear in time) twinkle magic (your crit after all) finally vital control

75-105 this is easy BUFFS

learn every buff as high as you can

Now for the prize Soul Arbiter

your weapon of choice so to speak is holy justice 1082 dmg at max level and a 0.8 cast speed! with shrewd spell = epic

lvl 7 int i think ill have that yes i will lvl 5 fortune magic, lvl 8 bless vital, lvl 8 armor link, and lvl 20 light armor getting the idea?

this is enough already to start tanking and nuking all in your way combine those with the bishop buffs and your on a roll

at level 106 you get holy earthquake (targetless AOE and stuns briefly but its still a stun right and your ONLY AOE thats right)

soul spear is a powerful attack that you get but ultimately underpowered but 18m range same with mana burn(bugged, does not remove mp but still does damage)

if you want then go ahead and learn tranquility could be usefull in guild wars same as cripple

Equips

the simplest of the simple 1 handed wand shield light armor with as much vit craft as possible then philo for vit and int @ lvl 40+

Stats

everything on vitality nothing else not ever trust me im a doctor

recommended gear

farouks crystall ball (hp reinforce) vit philo or living body necklace (hp reinforce) int philo dragon slayer int mattact HC moon stones, lvl 105 110 and 115 vit craft light armor int philo

and g armor, g gloves with int craft and philo, medusa staff int philo, healthy worm gemini's or lvl 100+ earings int philo on one and vitality philo on the other, heart stone of evil rings with int on one then vit on the other or if you cant get them hathors or any other ring with either vit or int, costume panda boots (movement speed), vit costume (+5 vit and +5% pdef with your base vit it will soon add up) any gloves you want i use racing instincts cos i like the look of them and finally bachelor hat mattack. If you want glasses then sure go ahead get what ever looks best for you, as for trinket/ bottom left under weapon magic mirror with +11 int (-230 hp) as for wings i choose mattack cloak with as much as mattack philo as physically possible

Will post pictures of my characters but anyone who already knows my characters knows the sheer power

Questions? feel free to post here and i will answer

my experience, Ive made 4 soul arbiters all different paths gear and stats IMO this is the best

• Upvote 11

1st things first you will not be using elf. Why because their not all that great

2nd jobs mage > wizard >monk > Bishop > soul arbiter

Explain it better why u totally throw away elf....i dont get the point. Elf can get higher p.def by using natures shield and mind.

Why u went monk? its not like u r gonna get any benefits in passives since job passives r not included in CL

this type of SA will be pretty much handy in training at grave. That place is sick and doesnt even requires attract circle to lure all mobs. ;)

as for trinket/ bottom left under weapon magic mirror with +11 int (-230 hp)

lol if u use Jasmin whats wrong in that? xD Just to get 1 int higher ..sacrificing 250hp(its always more if u check it with ur player) is complete useless. Mind explaining me if i m wrong? :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guest IrukiSasuma

Nice guide. However i do wonder why do monk when you can go Sorc>bishop>SA

dont you still get all the monk skills later on as a SA?

@ hazard the aoe you get is holy earthuake at lvl 105 a targetless aoe which also stuns briefly

@ gracejoy yes this is good for pvp and mobbing as well as guild wars due to big pdef and big hp as well as having a very high crit rate

• Jonah unpinned this topic