Bio's magical critical tank

Biohazard

• 2 weeks later...

This is From this Build! Check it out! Massive pdef for a Mage! Only Necro's have higher pdef than a Soul Arbiter as far as mages go! :) Notice the HP here too :)

With My Magnus Shield Aura!

Luna_01_120413_103640_001.jpg

Without the Shield Aura! Just my buffs here. :)

Luna_01_120413_103727_001.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have built SoulArbiter long before this guide out now my SA is lv 115

for ur info guys no offence sir bio

indeed the deff is superb for mage and idk if necro has higher deff than SA

the point of this guide is tanking with ur hp and deff and 1 hit the enemy > crit

but in front of dual wielding roguers SA is nothing coz they can 1 hit u with their crit, why?

coz: ur holy justice skill is indeed powerfull, what if the enemies stun u first? u dead

stun skill for SA is only holy earthquake, if u pick warlock u has lightning stun

holy earthquake needed u to get near the enemy to hit if enemy far from u, u dead

i think human or elf didnt affect this job much ( except elf has good appearance )

Awesome guide, I'm building my own right nao ^_^

+1 and bookmarked anywayy =3

@audiisme

this is just my opinion, kay, no offence also

1.Tanking then 1 hit-koing the enemy just for hunting, but not at pvp ._.

2.Those rogues is pretty dead when you use Holy Barier before the battle starts (Block all kind of attack, at max level duration 60 sec )

3.Yes, SA stun skill is just holy earthquake, but if you take warlock you will miss all the bishop buffs, and that make your cast slow, less pdef and thing

4.Did you mean, they won't get hit? ._.

5.Its affect the build :v, Human get more vit since elf get more int

CMIIW :v

• 5 months later...

I only use holy uppercut and holy...forget the name....i still following page 1 path and now still in lvl 65...too lazy to hunt since must kill one by ne.....so i prefer dd...still not decided whether take warlock or bishop after this

I only use holy uppercut and holy...forget the name....i still following page 1 path and now still in lvl 65...too lazy to hunt since must kill one by ne.....so i prefer dd...still not decided whether take warlock or bishop after this

Bishop. :3

• 3 weeks later...

Sir Gm biohazard can u tell me why u said that ELF are not all that great??

why sir?

and i like this guide +1

but sir can u tell me which has higher p deff m.a elf path or human path some say Elf but u say Human i kinda believe in you though but not completely because u have proof base from ur experience about SA so why go human?

sorry about this im a little skeptic about things like this cause dont want to fail anymore T.T lol

and also can i during GW dominate every char even though i have 3 skills to use?

and will i survive necro madness once it released that foul venom cloud ?

will i be able to 1 hit char also sir chars like  BT TM Magnus (not pure vit) Destro and even fellow pure vit mages?

and also elf have that nature guard skill i think to raise pdeff but hw come Human still best??

im not saying anything bad sir to your Guide im saying that this is the best guide and i ask these things so i would not fail anymore and even my fellow players will not fail anymore/

thank you GM +1 for this guide.

and also i prefer bishop rather than warlock yes u have higher M.A but u cast more slower than that of bishop shrewd spell trust me ive experienced it once i was cardinal and i fought SA that have full equip good ones high int but when pvp started i got the upperhand even my equips are noob items because of my shrewd spell then i pawn that SA.

so the point is SA also need to be VERY fast casters to pawn enemies so that they wont be killed first... like Cardi they have fast casts and always go first in pvp like magnus too RI therefore they kill first then win same with bishop path SA.

got the idea?

• Jonah unpinned this topic