Bio's magical critical tank

Biohazard

i still want to reset it.. i want to remove my great heal ive put to much sp on it :(

and also i want to remove those first 2 single target skills that ive learn.. i forgot the name..

for me holy earth quake is enough.. it can some times 1hit mobs on NH :P

i should have listen to you mr.bio.. i should have taken fast heal....

great heal is so much slow..

but i dont need heal anyway hehehe.. i just want to remove it.. so i can put it on some other buff skills to strengthen the damage..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i would stay the path recomended. Soul Arbiters are a tricky path some paths let you get Shrewd spell past lvl 1 some don't and Armor Link as well.some paths it's only lvl 3! If your gonna tank that's a skill you can't do without! Use a skill calculator if you want to know what you get and what you don't.

Dont ever choose monk or inquirer if you are going to be Soul Arbiter. Believe me

it's true human have higher vit than elf, but elf have higher int than human (job: mage)

wanna be a Soul Arbiter? u better choose elf, coz at lv 105 u get +8% p.deff.

PEACE!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This Path is Awesome for a Tank!! I can solo Wookies and im only lvl 106!!! :) So you can definetly solo in NH no problem!! 4889 Pdef, 11171 HP, and 10590 Matck is soooo Nice!! Im Definetly in Love with this build. Can't wait to see what it'll be at lvl 115 or 120!!post-16532-0-27086900-1322843589_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

What do you call Holy Earthquake then? Cmon now quit talking like you know anything about this job because it shows by your post that you don't. Holy Earthquake stuns and we can also get Lightning Stun. Be a little more prepared next time before you speak! This Quote is straight from the guide so i know you didn't even read it = "at level 106 you get holy earthquake (targetless AOE and stuns briefly but its still a stun right and your ONLY AOE thats right)" Have A Nice Day!!

P.S BUUUURRNNNN!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Jonah unpinned this topic