Faithfully's INT/VIT Crardinal Path

Faithfully

• 5 months later...

Turn Undead (MAX, main Nuke, requires purified aquamarine for casting after lvl 6)

I where to find purified aquamarine?

Buy Aquamarine on NPC Tasartia at Alker Harbor, destruct it and u'll get Aquamarine Piece, then construct it, and tadaa~

• 10 months later...

What best costume for mage path?

depends on whats your preferences.

if you're focusing on magic attack, use Wizard's robe which gives you 10% magical attack power and 10% of HP, MP and move speed

most of VIT type cardinal would prefer any costumes that gives 15% of HP, MP and move speed

but again, if you got some "extra" gold, you can always try the Black Widows Scout with extra physical defense on it (which cost a fortune)

as for the gloves and boots, you can try shinigami gloves which gives you 500 extra HP and panda boots which gives you 10% move speed , or maybe kobold / lizards gloves+boots which will give you 10% of HP ( and this costumes are easy to obtain, and it's FREE :) )

depends on whats your preferences.

if you're focusing on magic attack, use Wizard's robe which gives you 10% magical attack power and 10% of HP, MP and move speed

most of VIT type cardinal would prefer any costumes that gives 15% of HP, MP and move speed

but again, if you got some "extra" gold, you can always try the Black Widows Scout with extra physical defense on it (which cost a fortune)

as for the gloves and boots, you can try shinigami gloves which gives you 500 extra HP and panda boots which gives you 10% move speed , or maybe kobold / lizards gloves+boots which will give you 10% of HP.

@ least i just have 160 pp pount to buy costume for my inruirer

@ least i just have 160 pp pount to buy costume for my inruirer

I suggest you to sell your PP instead, 5pp is worth more than 200m nowadays, and those JP costumes (the one that gives 15% HP, MP and move speed) only cost less than 900m, you do the math ;)

shinigami gloves and panda boots cost 500m-ish of each

and for the wizard's robe, it cost about 8,5b to 10b, so I reckon you'd be better stick with the JP costume

I suggest you to sell your PP instead, 5pp is worth more than 200m nowadays, and those JP costumes (the one that gives 15% HP, MP and move speed) only cost less than 900m, you do the math ;)

shinigami gloves and panda boots cost 500m-ish of each

and for the wizard's robe, it cost about 8,5b to 10b, so I reckon you'd be better stick with the JP costume

Is pp can be sell?

I just hear from u about selling pp xD

Is pp can be sell?

I just hear from u about selling pp xD

:huh:  why not haha

the easiest thing to sell is something called Guild's wizard secrets document (cost 5pp) and everybody's selling it for 220m-240m of each.

or maybe if you need it fast, try High Concentrate ( Orichalcum or Moonstone) cost you 35pp each and worth 1,4b to 1,5b 

good luck with your Cardinal anyway, it's one of my favorite job 

:huh:  why not haha

the easiest thing to sell is something called Guild's wizard secrets document (cost 5pp) and everybody's selling it for 220m-240m of each.

or maybe if you need it fast, try High Concentrate ( Orichalcum or Moonstone) cost you 35pp each and worth 1,4b to 1,5b 

good luck with your Cardinal anyway, it's one of my favorite job

Its look nice ... sorry im noob hehe

Thanks for ur suggest and tips :)

• 4 months later...

the great combo for cardinal is this i guess angelic-soj-turn undead-lighning stun-holy taker-binding soul-(wait until holy taker done) and then angelic again its simply this combo kill many tanker if you got the great timing

• 11 months later...

Hey guys. Just one question.

About the 6x buff skill on pet.. I tried it. 6x shield on my pet but when I buff them all the effect dont stack. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something? O_o Thank you for answering!

P.S.Im cardinal now using this guide and I freakin love my cardi :love:

what do you mean don't stack?

it doesn't increase your pdef at all? or it increase your pdef as much as using only 1 [p]shield skill?

I tried using 6x [p]intelligence and it increase my int by 18 point (each [p]int increase 3 points of int)

4 hours ago, Fifin said:

what do you mean don't stack?

it doesn't increase your pdef at all? or it increase your pdef as much as using only 1 [p]shield skill?

I tried using 6x [p]intelligence and it increase my int by 18 point (each [p]int increase 3 points of int)

Yes, It only increases my pdef 1x .. when I buff the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,5th and 6th shield, nothing happens on my stats...

I haven't tried 6x Int yet, but I will make another pet and see what happens..

2 hours ago, Atiqah said:

Yes, It only increases my pdef 1x .. when I buff the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,5th and 6th shield, nothing happens on my stats...

I haven't tried 6x Int yet, but I will make another pet and see what happens..

It does stack but it isn't shown there. You only need to cast the buff once.

12 minutes ago, Vincard said:

It does stack but it isn't shown there. You only need to cast the buff once.

Oh I see! Now I understand .. You only have to cast the buff once and its effect will be 6x .. I thought you have to cast it 6x also LOL

Thanks a lot :)