Faithfully's INT/VIT Crardinal Path

Faithfully

because ............... SKILL DESCRIPTION from 6 going to level 7 is the same... in learn skill and in your skill... its suppose to be advance description when in learn skill so you can know how much damage or casting time it will increase... thats why im asking if its bugged description only... i mean .. going to level 7 TU will still make your damage stronger or.. it will be the same... like what the description said...

• 3 weeks later...

because ............... SKILL DESCRIPTION from 6 going to level 7 is the same... in learn skill and in your skill... its suppose to be advance description when in learn skill so you can know how much damage or casting time it will increase... thats why im asking if its bugged description only... i mean .. going to level 7 TU will still make your damage stronger or.. it will be the same... like what the description said...

That's one of my questions about cardinal. But I think it is only the skill description that is wrong. Read the Holy Taker description, it says it can immobilize even if it cant... :rolleyes:

thanks for guild buy i wan to ask u some question

1.does cardinal need any strike or evasion?

2.which better critical slime or ring of heavens honor?

3.its Bless Wind skill very useful because it only add movement speed?

that all hope iApple answer A.S.A.P thx :D.

*Can i be Elf at this path ?:

- Huh really idk cuz i not like elves mages but i think its will work but elf not have Inq job so i suggest to choose bishop. but with inq is epic.

- - -

if u know elf have buff nature shield and nature mind.. thts make them work well for grinding i think.

but, if i choose elf, idk the best path of course <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Umm..i have a question

How much hp could you have at 130+ Pure vit stat/int items?

I'm worried about my hp being too low >.<..

my cardinal at 119 had around 14k hp full buffed :3 so not worry :3 and at least its not full tanker bulid so you cant have 20k ++ But always more than full int :) and more ap than full vit ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying this guide as well.. Can this build solo grind @ Grave?cause I like to play solo a lot of times.. Suggested equips would be full int right?

Don't know how to be a mage but i can practice.. ahaha..

Yess! Its not that hard at graves with int equips because your defense is really good w/ the light armor!